Dynadot

I've been gone a long time. Is domaining still a thing?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Seriously, with the level of political bias and censorship that is apparent on the internet today, is domaining even still a thing? If they don't like what you say, they'll have you shut down. How can that be conducive for investing?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome back (y)
Still making insane ROI 15 years later, when that ends I hang it up. :ROFL:

•••
Welcome back (y)
Still making insane ROI 15 years later, when that ends I hang it up. :ROFL:

I always made insane ROI back in the day, so I can't argue with that. I appreciate the response.

•••
Welcome back :) How long have you been MIA ? :)

•••
•••
You missed pokemongo, but you're in time for coins!

•••
politics and domain name registrations, have continued to go "hand in hand", regardless of which way the pendulum swangs

imo...

•••
Welcome back @Ronald Regging ... yes, you don't want to melt the snowflakes

•••
•••
•••
Yes, domaining is still a thing .... a thing of the past

•••
Seriously, with the level of political bias and censorship that is apparent on the internet today, is domaining even still a thing? If they don't like what you say, they'll have you shut down. How can that be conducive for investing?
No Censorship at least for ME! lol If Trump knew all my Trump related domains, he will forget about starting a World War 3 with North Korea and start a legal battle with me to try to get my domains for free, and that Wont happen at all!! Iam waiting to Trump to get out of the White House to start Spamming all my Trump domains in his social network accounts to get his attention, and then make a 100 Million Dollar deal. :greedy::greedy::greedy::xf.grin::hilarious::ROFL::xf.laugh::smuggrin:

•••
•••
Welcome back Ronald! How long have you been gone?

•••
•••
•••
Welcome back @Ronald Regging , we are still alive.. kicking and making some dough :xf.wink:

•••
•••
•••
Welcome back to the board Ronald!

•••
welcome back to the domaining world

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome back.. as the industries keep evolving, so do domain industry. No gold mines around any more, but your old domains are as good as gold ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back