Dynadot

new gtlds I've 8 .club domains - Where's the best place to sell them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Peter40

Established Member
Impact
Hey folks, I've recently bought 8 .club domains because they are so cheap at the moment and being very new to this game I was hoping I could get some advice on the best place to list this sort of extension. The domains I've registered are:

hellyeah.club
satanisreal.club
guitarriffs.club
66fucking6.club
uptheanti.club
wearethepeople.club
type1diabetes.club
lovepigs.club

I'm a type 1 diabetic pig loving metal head and also a humanitarian so these seemed relevant to me :). I'd really appreciate your feedback!

Pete

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Except a couple, I would not take them for free even if they were .com

•••
Why other people can't go registering equal names themselves? For the same "so cheap". How do you see a possibility to make a profit here?

•••
What makes you think these are worth anything?
Hey folks, I've recently bought 8 .club domains because they are so cheap at the moment and being very new to this game I was hoping I could get some advice on the best place to list this sort of extension. The domains I've registered are:

hellyeah.club
satanisreal.club
guitarriffs.club
66f*cking6.club
uptheanti.club
wearethepeople.club
type1diabetes.club
lovepigs.club

I'm a type 1 diabetic pig loving metal head and also a humanitarian so these seemed relevant to me :). I'd really appreciate your feedback!

Pete

•••

hellyeah.club
satanisreal.club
guitarriffs.club
66f*cking6.club
uptheanti.club
wearethepeople.club
type1diabetes.club
lovepigs.club

Pete
Sell them here as a bundle for $1. But seriously, I dont see a target audience for any of them except maybe wearethepeople.club, that might get you $20.

•••
Sell them here as a bundle for $1. But seriously, I dont see a target audience for any of them except maybe wearethepeople.club, that might get you $20.
Right, thanks for your honest opinion :)

•••
Why other people can't go registering equal names themselves? For the same "so cheap". How do you see a possibility to make a profit here?
I'm not entirely sure to be honest, I think I'll hang on to them for while....

•••
•••
I have much better name FlatEarth.Club but only got low $xx offer LOL
any Flatters here? :xf.grin:

•••
•••

hellyeah.club
satanisreal.club
guitarriffs.club
66f*cking6.club
uptheanti.club
wearethepeople.club
type1diabetes.club
lovepigs.club

Pete
https://www.namepros.com/forums/free-domain-names.290/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back