domain ITSupportTicket .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayDNM

Established Member
Impact
I have this domain that I handreg last year thinking it could be useful to the enormous number of IT support companies that provide self-service ticketing to customers.

A lot of the end users requiring IT support aren't particularly au fait with IT, and needing support. The last thing
they want is a confusing IT ticketing process so this domain can be useful at the earliest possible opportunity.

End IT support user needs help, they have to log a ticket on the self-service portal. IT Support Ticket .com. Sounds very easy and useful for end users IMO, but I would like some opinions!

I don't expect a lot from this since I'm still a noob but opinions are appreciated (even if they are just telling me it sucks!) Thanks and have a good one.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
An interesting domain, but I'm afraid your idea for use doesn't really work. Most companies aren't going to direct customers/clients to yet another website to file a support ticket...most companies have you file a support ticket directly through their own website.

•••
An interesting domain, but I'm afraid your idea for use doesn't really work. Most companies aren't going to direct customers/clients to yet another website to file a support ticket...most companies have you file a support ticket directly through their own website.

Thanks TodayGold (shame I can't thank/like the same post), I get the impression from your response that you think this domain could still have another use? Or am I misunderstanding? 2nd/3rd/etc Opinions still welcome! Many thanks.

•••
Thanks TodayGold (shame I can't thank/like the same post), I get the impression from your response that you think this domain could still have another use? Or am I misunderstanding? 2nd/3rd/etc Opinions still welcome! Many thanks.

It's a close call...I can see it being used by one of those 3rd party support ticket providers...not as a portal to submit tickets, but rather as their business facing website to attract customers to their service. But being 3 words, especially with the double 't''s in the name really lowers the value. Are you considering developing or you just want to sell it?

•••
It's a close call...I can see it being used by one of those 3rd party support ticket providers...not as a portal to submit tickets, but rather as their business facing website to attract customers to their service. But being 3 words, especially with the double 't''s in the name really lowers the value. Are you considering developing or you just want to sell it?

Great thanks for the feedback. I hadn't thought of the 'double t' conundrum but I can see why that could have an effect. At this stage I am very new with Domaining (started last sept~) so I've just been buying domains with the purpose of reselling (I have put buying on hold for a while whilst I try and get a better understanding of the industry since I clearly bought some without having a clue what I was doing).

All I'm doing with my domains ATM is aiming for re-sell as I'm way too new to even think about development (don't have any skills in this area and don't think I'll ever make enough to warrant paying someone else to develop for me). I've been thinking of setting up a basic blog for one of my domains though just to see what happens.

•••
Partner with a plugin company that has a support ticket plugin

They would love it

Great name for a plugin that already exists

Easy mid xxx to flipper and low xxxx to mid xxxx for a SW company doing that type of software or plugins

•••
This name is too long to be appealing. Good names made out of 2 keywords can sell alright, at 3 keywords it becomes difficult, as the number of alternatives (including unregistered domains) increases.

Other extensions sitting unregistered.
In fact, I could just register the plural that is still free. It's probably nearly as good.
With some brainstorming I guess it shouldn't be too hard to find some available domain of similar quality, that will do just fine.

Regfee.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back