Domain Empire

domain ITJobs.co.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi i have recently purchased ITJobs.co.com and I want to know how much this domain is worth . Shall I start selling this soon or hold this for years to get the right offer . I feel this is best I have in my Portfolio .

Many Experts and brokers here . any feedback would be Appreciable .

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a subdomain and is not considered a "real" domain (but still a valid hostname). Subdomains have never received much interest from resellers, and more importantly from end-users. Especially with the release of a bunch of new TLD's the market for these "alternative" domains will get even tighter. Why go for MyBusiness.co.com when you can get MyBusiness.shop,.xyz,whatever?

Here are obstacles from a buyer perspective
Stability of the domain - the owner of co.com can sell the domain any day, the company behind can go out of business, or they can simply decide to use the domain for other purposes. No serious investor with deep pockets would go for a subdomain that can disappear any day.

Branding of the domain - co.com is not recognized, and the chances are that a lot of users would forget the ".co" part and only enter example.com instead of example.co.com.

Domain semantics - The 'co' subdomain is used in several ccTLD's (e.g. .co.uk, .co.jp, .co.in) as a local .com domain intended for commercial entities. .co.com is in this sense duplicating the meaning, i.e. "commercial commercial". From a semantics point of view, this makes little sense.

My evaluation is that you will get zero interest from resellers and end-users.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back