Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

ItalianHaven.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

NameFinest

NameFinest.comEstablished Member
Impact
1,049
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ItalianHaven.com
ItalyHaven.com
ItaliaHaven.com

Did I go too far with brand name protection? :)

Which one is the best out of these 3 in your opinion?
ItalianHaven
 
5
•••
0
•••
Thanks buddy! Does it make sense to keep all of them for brand protection or the other ones are not very good?
Italianhaven sounds good, as it should. I would let the others go
 
2
•••
Italianhaven sounds good, as it should. I would let the others go

I agree (for what that's worth :rolleyes: )

A quick search shows the expression is used a lot with regard to Italian Restaurants.

*Looks like others agree too - your lander is already carrying ads for restaurants. (y)
 
Last edited:
2
•••
I agree (for what that's worth :rolleyes: )

A quick search shows the expression is used a lot with regard to Italian Restaurants.

*Looks like others agree too - your lander is already carrying ads for restaurants. (y)
TBH I regged it regarding housing/real estate. I think it's mostly suitable for that market, what do you think?
Btw thanks for highlighting the restaurants option as well!
 
2
•••
TBH I regged it regarding housing/real estate. I think it's mostly suitable for that market, what do you think?
Btw thanks for highlighting the restaurants option as well!

Yes 'buy your little haven in Italy' works. Or that dream holiday in Italy.
Probably a smaller target market than restaurants though.

Good luck.
 
1
•••
Wow great name bro 👍👍👍
 
1
•••
Thanks guys! Even tho I gave a decent knowledge of the language, I'm not a native English speaker so I just wanted to make sure that my assumptions are correct 😊
 
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back