Dynadot

domain YouConvert.xyz versus UConvert.xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which of these two domains is better as the main website brand?

• 1st

UConvert.xyz

votes
    83.3%
  • 2nd

YouConvert.xyz

votes
    33.3%

Your opinion would be important for this!

Which is better as the main brand for a website? Please note this isn't about dot com versus new Gs, it's about given the two above which is the best.

YouConvert.xyz

versus

UConvert.xyz

Poll is above - and thanks for sharing your opinion!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you post this question in the wrong category

•••
Your opinion would be important for this!

Which is better as the main brand for a website? Please note this isn't about dot com versus new Gs, it's about given the two above which is the best.

YouConvert.xyz

versus

UConvert.xyz

Poll is above - and thanks for sharing your opinion!
What type of website?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for your reply. It's going to be an mp3 converter.

Alan
Thanks.
I would go with UConvert. It's shorter and more brandable and you could probably make a cooler looking logo for it. Although, I suppose arguments could be made for the other version. YouTube used "You" instead of "U".
I guess you have already thought about using Mp3 in the name.

•••
Thanks.
I would go with UConvert. It's shorter and more brandable and you could probably make a cooler looking logo for it. Although, I suppose arguments could be made for the other version. YouTube used "You" instead of "U".
I guess you have already thought about using Mp3 in the name.

Techname, thanks for your feedback. I'd agree with this. I'm going to go with UConvert.xyz. The problem with MP3 is what happens if MP4 takes off, or some other tech change?

Though I must say, MP3 is proving durable.

•••
•••
Techname, thanks for your feedback. I'd agree with this. I'm going to go with UConvert.xyz. The problem with MP3 is what happens if MP4 takes off, or some other tech change?

Though I must say, MP3 is proving durable.
You're welcome. Good point about MP3, you wouldn't want to look obsolete.
Good luck with the site.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back