It took a DAY to start up a program?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

The Equivocate

Established Member
Impact
13
Last night I tried opening Roxio CD Creator to burn a CD and it didnt even load up. So I just burned the cd in RealPlayer, and it was out of sight out of mind. Then just now I'm sitting here and Roxio pops up out of nowhere! How did it take 24 hours to start this program??
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:bah:

Thats really strange! D-:

Happens sometimes. Perhaps you might have clicked it by accident. :-/



True_Snake
 
0
•••
That's weird... May be it was set to run automatically after some time? May be some glitch in the software.. LOL
 
0
•••
Seems as roxio has bad bugs in it! LOL
 
0
•••
Maybe you clicked it accidently, Or roxio software has scary demons in it....
 
0
•••
Lol
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back