Domain Empire

discuss It only takes one domain...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DanBingham

Top Member
Impact
...to make you a Millionaire'

I read this elsewhere within another forum post here on nP recently, and I guess it's stuck with me. As domain name investors, we all know how unpredictable this industry can be, and we all come across times where sales slump or become non-existant.

Next time you feel demotivated and ready to give up, remember that it really 'Only takes one domain to make you a Millionaire'.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hm - This is wishful thinking or maybe not!? According to the auction of EBRU.com you actually could be right :xf.grin:
LOL is this for real or a fake bid? #sedo
Gonna have people putting starting bids at 1 million lol

•••
next week we will know for sure:xf.smile:

•••
yes and it only takes one lotto ticket to become millionaire too
I just bought win 4 life... I want a refund lol..

•••
that statement is right, base on your country currency, I have made a million plus selling just one domain, and this statement has been q motivation to my person because I know I will make millions selling domain....in case you are surprise I am a Nigerian

•••
I have been having this constant visitor from China on one of my domain name landing page with less than 60% bounce rate. maybe I should set 1m BIN and make this a reality.:xf.smile:

•••
It is possible, just look at the registration date.

Domain:
block-chain.com
Registration Date:
2014-02-08

Predict the future
No one is saying it is not possible, it is just not common

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Yes folks just keeping regging your best brandable for the next fifty years and you will be a millionaire ........uummmm

•••
Becoming a millionaire and having a million dollars is two things. There are lots of millionaires but not near as many people have a million dollars.

•••
If you have 'that domain' please donate it to me. I want to be a Millionaire. :xf.cool:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back