domain It has been a while . . . please appraise cloudlessstorage dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
So I do not like all those Ss together. I was doing some reading, random stuff about the clouds today. I was curious about cloudless storage . . . turns out it is a thing.

If someone else were asking for appraisal I would say . . .

Lots of Ss, but cloudless has two Ss and storage has one . . . I know how we do not love mis spelled words!

Very much speculative . . . It won't be reg fee . . . Itll either drop in 2-3 years or . . . ?

So drop or XXX-XXXX . . . on high end.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your using a product name to describe something that does not require the product ,I think a domain called slealthstorage.com would be better,I just checked its taken. I doHOWEVER think there is someone who will buy your domain ,so I'm gonna say 300-500

•••
rule 17 stay away from double letters together joining words.
rule 18 stay far away from 3 same letters joining words...

cloud storage is great because its not on your local drive cloudless would just put it back on the drive...we are moving in the opposite direction with this one.

•••
the idea is contrary to the concept

imo...

•••
Need to tell the other party: 3S when you spell your E-mail address over the phone.
But the name is pointless I think. If it's 'cloudless' then it's most likely local storage or something, this is what you need to emphasize.

•••
"Cloud" is the word that differentiates the storage type.

Anything that is not cloud is by default "cloudless" so it really makes no sense IMO.

Brad

•••
•••
How this name looks like is literally "hit in the eyes". It also does not make sense. Spelling will be a nightmare too.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back