NameSilo

domain Please appraise..

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NuPagady

Established Member
Impact
2
Search4Fun [dot] com

According to archive.org this domain has 5 yrs old history. I have registered it in late 2004 after drop. I never used this domain for any site, it was in use by my friend who wanted to start his search engine, but he's not interested in it anymore, so domain comes back to me. Maybe I'll sell the domain or maybe develop a site - not quite sure.

What do you think about this domain?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone? :)

btw, according to sedo it had 42 visitors this month (should be typeins).
 
0
•••
Some development potential...with decent type-ins I would value the domain at low xx wholesale...more with a basic script and site that could drive up that traffic
 
0
•••
Okey, thank you for your opinion rocketfly
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back