IT.COM

discuss Is your life changed after selling domain/s?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PatrickV

Established Member
Impact
Did you ever succeed and sold one or more domains that changed your life, read: your financial situation increased huge?

GLTA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, it has happened with me when I sold Symphony.com for $375,000. More details here.

•••
No, never sold one that changed my life. But sold many that made my ex-wife happy. Everytime I was announcing to her a good sale she remembered that saw something very nice in some boutique, lol...

•••
The domain that changed my life was my first sale (just junk I never understood why someone paid low XXX for it). From that day I'm seriously committed to make a living only selling domains. It doesn't changed my life financially but changed my approach to domaining. Now there isn't a day I don't try to study and understand how this market behaves.

Last edited:
•••
Don't reg or sell your domain before learning more to win a game.

Selling domain wouldn't change our life

But, set our goal to learn more on the right track to earn more

Domain = idea

Portfolio = Our idea

Wrong idea = Losing Your Money

Most of people would make a mistake, its normal

So we should learn again and again....​

Last edited:
•••
A little because I just started

•••
You will not be able to simply change your life in this field unless you are very lucky. I do not rely on it as income i have other methods, and it is certain that your life can be changed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back