Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Is .ws Dead?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
1,097
Is the tld .ws dead? I ask this because of all the dictioanry names that go unbid on tdnam. For example, a short time ago iI picked up thesaurus.ws for the only bid, at $10. That's a 300,000 OVT dictionary name. I see geometry.ws is up for bid today. It will probably go unbought. There are lots of names like this.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have a few, that for development purposes has potential. My hostel.ws name is parked and fortunatly pays for itself the others, zing, and fury I will hold on to. If the price went down that would help, domainers may buy.
 
0
•••
its def better than .biz or .info
 
0
•••
kingster said:
its def better than .biz or .info

are you serious? you actually think .ws is better than .info? no way.
 
0
•••
Well, it is better than .biz but i think .info is far better than his rather small-community of .ws domains
 
0
•••
Phronesis said:
I'm trying to find Western Somoa on a map now....

You wont find it.... :p
 
0
•••
Phronesis said:
I'm trying to find Western Somoa on a map now...

Ah, there it is. A crumb from my sandwich was covering it.

Technically, it isn't even called Western Samoa anymore since 1997. It's just Samoa now. However, the legacy letters still hold.
 
0
•••
I see Nudity.ws is at $265 on tdnam with around three days to go. No traffic.

I guess some things never change. LOL!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back