Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aroon Bhattia

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys,

Recently registered the name DigitalCashBanking.com in light of digital cash exploding in the future...

What do you guys think about this name?? All thoughts appreciated...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Although i like the name it doesn't make sense to me - Digital and Cash combined. Isn't cash the money you can feel with (in) your hands and is contrary to digital? I am laic when it comes to banking and money systems so possibly i am wrong.

•••
the name is cool, yes, seems like it has some possibilities but having a plan would be the best course, as usual so maybe try to build something on it see where it goes!

•••
•••
I like the name as well, but you're facing an uphill battle against shorter names such as digicash.com and digi.cash, and probably numerous shorter domains, whether you are developing the site or just looking to sell the domain.

•••
Thanks guys, much appreciated... Great feedback, and for the first comment, the name refers to online money i.e crypto currency,, hence digital cash :)

•••
•••
the name refers to online money i.e crypto currency,, hence digital cash
Oh so, then good for you. I was not familiar with the therm 'digital cash' (possibly due to my lack of deeper knowledge about cryptocurrencys).

•••
looks mediocre to me... should be a high $xx to low $xxx end user case.
Pros: 1. is com
2. crypto zone name
3. somewhat brandable
Cons: 1. too long (> 15 characters)
2. three different words combo
3. Cryptomarket names are abundant these days. Many similar and better names may be available

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back