Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain CentralizedCrypto.com discussion

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aroon Bhattia

Established Member
Impact
291
Hi guys

I registered the domain name CentralizedCrypto.com and DecentralizedCrypto.com.

Whats your thoughts on this? Potential sales value, potential development strategy, should I hold, should I sell, good name etc...


All comments appreciated.

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You prob want to move it to appraisals - you should get some feedback there.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back