Domain Empire

Is there anything cheaper than $6.49 ev1servers.net?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just curious, is there any cheaper registar than $6.49 ev1servers.net?

Many thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it's the best deal I've found so far, outside of a reseller account at enom (which costs money to obtain).

for registrations, I haven't had any probs...

newbe

•••
There are places on the internet that are cheaper. Ive seen them. But what you need to realize is, you often get what you pay for. I wouldnt look to spend any less because if you do, you are taking a risk of the tech support not being as fast as you would want it to be and things like that. So unless you have a special deal with godaddy.com or something to that effect like one of my friends do, I myself wouldnt look to pay any less without wondering how their support is, how long the company has been in business, if their site has reliable uptime, and other things of that nature unless its a known place that is having a sale or special promotion that normally sells domains at a higher price.

Last edited:
•••
1and1.com is cheaper (only 5.95 per domain), but because of recent events with them I would NOT recommend them at all.

•••
I've yet to have a problem with 1and1 but the domain interface is clunky and lacks an easy way to push domains to another account.

jehnidiah said:
1and1.com is cheaper (only 5.95 per domain), but because of recent events with them I would NOT recommend them at all.

•••
I had yet to have a problem until yesterday. I too was someone who always talked positively about them, but no more.

•••
jehnidiah said:
I had yet to have a problem until yesterday. I too was someone who always talked positively about them, but no more.

My friend was considering 1and 1 as his bulk dn registrar... now, i'll advice him of what you said...

Thanks for the tip :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back