IT.COM

guide Is there any Scrapper that scraps YP, GM, FB, Insta and Twitter?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reyginus

Established Member
Impact
There are many good scrappers for extraction of emails for outbounding but it seems you can't really have them all in once place. So, is there any scrapper, paid or free that can give you contacts from Yellow Pages, Google Maps, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Many. The problem lies in the fact that if you use your actual account while using such software you will eventually get banned. It’s best to use a service that can do it for you. Just pay and let someone do it for you and let them worry about being banned.

diy? You will need to create bogus accounts which means you will also need disposable text mobile numbers to create accounts.

most scrappers require you to be logged into your accounts.

•••
I've been using Skrapp & Lusha on LinkedIn for a few years now and had no problems

Last edited:
•••
I've been using Skrapp & Lusha on LinkedIn for a few years now and had no problems
Doesn't that cover just LinkedIn? Looking for one that can scrap everywhere.

•••
Many. The problem lies in the fact that if you use your actual account while using such software you will eventually get banned. It’s best to use a service that can do it for you. Just pay and let someone do it for you and let them worry about being banned.

diy? You will need to create bogus accounts which means you will also need disposable text mobile numbers to create accounts.

most scrappers require you to be logged into your accounts.
Outsourcing it is what I'm doing now but I'm looking at doing it myself. Was using Reoon but only gave me YP addresses. I need them all in one safe place. It is a developer can cash on.

•••
Doesn't that cover just LinkedIn? Looking for one that can scrap everywhere.
I was responding to @WhoaDomain.com - I should of used the reply button

Google Web scraping tools - there are quite a few that cover all the bases......

I think Octoparse is one of them, never looked at it in to much depth though - check it out and the others to see which is the best fit

Some examples below

https://www.guru99.com/web-scraping-tools.html

•••
Back