Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

leternal

Established Member
Impact
Who i suppose to address for a user insulting me and spamming my auction? I wrote private message to Blade to close it down, because there were non bids, and still no response.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can PM Michelle, Blake, Eric, Sabre, Equity78, and the list goes on!

Soooo many mods willing to help out. :)

•••
•••
•••
that's right, now everyone can laugh at you

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

great job disliking my every post...you got some issues

•••
Who i suppose to address for a user insulting me and spamming my auction? I wrote private message to Blade to close it down, because there were non bids, and still no response.

This thread?

Jego.info

The title says - "Info 10 years old domain JEGO.INFO"

In the description you said -

Created in 2002.

Reborn and 3D pointed out the domain did not have a 2002 creation date, which is confirmed by the whois -

Domain Name:JEGO.INFO
Created On:24-Oct-2012 13:06:36 UTC
Last Updated On:24-Oct-2012 13:06:37 UTC
Expiration Date:24-Oct-2013 13:06:36 UTC

I don't think pointing out misinformation is insulting or spamming.

Brad

•••
use whois domain tools for the love of god

•••
leternal, are you playing stupid?

•••
nope, you obviously dont know the difference between registered and created

•••
Every whois shows the creation date 2012. Maybe it was regged for first time in 2002, but it doesn't matter if it was dropped. The thing that really matters is the date of last creation, not first registration.

•••
nope, you obviously dont know the difference between registered and created

Let's see what the .INFO registry has to say about this -

Brad

•••
Every whois shows the creation date 2012. Maybe it was regged for first time in 2002, but it doesn't matter if it was dropped. The thing that really matter is the date of last creation, not first registration.

ok, i said the date of first registration, its written created....and then this stalker came all over me

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Let's see what the .INFO registry has to say about this -

Brad

so you are taling me whois domain tools lied to me ?

i would post a screenshot, but there's this stupid rule than doesn't let me post links

•••
You should write "first registration". But you wrote "created", so it's your fault.
Every domainer will act like 3D. We just don't like to be fooled. Every info can be checked.

ok, i said the date of first registration, its written created....and then this stalker came all over me

•••

It might have been first registered in 2002, but the record shows it was created in 2012.

The creation date is the most recent time the domain was registered.

Brad

•••

i would post a screenshot, but there's this stupid rule than doesn't let me post links

You can't argue against the registry.

•••
i didn't write i created it in 2002 rolleyes

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

It might have been first registered in 2002, but the record shows it was created in 2012.

The creation date is the most recent time the domain was registered.

Brad

that is called registration...domain is created at first registration, not the last one

•••

FYI:

When a domain has been deleted from the registry and is then re-registered, then the creation date starts all over.

In this case, the new age begins on October 24, 2012, which makes the domain 6 days old. Any preceding registration info does not count. The clock has been reset.

Like it or not, this is the industry standard.

Last edited:
•••

FYI:

When a domain has been deleted from the registry and is then re-registered, then the creation date starts all over.

In this case, the new age begins on October 24, 2012, which makes the domain 6 days old. Any preceding registration info does not count. The clock has been reset.

Like it or not, this is the industry standard.

if that's right it's pretty stupid rule

•••
Listen, don't reinvent the wheel, just post what you see in the whois. Check it on Godaddy and stop this shit. The domain was created in 2012, and this is the most important and actual info.

•••
that is called registration...domain is created at first registration, not the last one

Just like your appraisal thread that got closed due to your attitude, the same attitude persists.

I guess everyone else is wrong and you must be right.

Call the .INFO registry and ask them what the creation date is. They will tell you what everyone else is telling you.

Brad

•••
no matter the auction was already closed when this maniac came

•••
Look first this post should not be in this section, it will be moved.

We are talking semantics here, yes someone can call something Created as the first time, but in domaining that is not done. Plenty of domains regged in 1996 have been dropped, when someone registers that name if they say created it means when they registered it. You can always say the name has history it was previously registered back at a certain date. But Domainers see Created as the registration date showing in Current Whois, not when it was first registered.

•••
Look first this post should not be in this section, it will be moved.

We are talking semantics here, yes someone can call something Created as the first time, but in domaining that is not done. Plenty of domains regged in 1996 have been dropped, when someone registers that name if they say created it means when they registered it. You can always say the name has history it was previously registered back at a certain date. But Domainers see Created as the registration date showing in Current Whois, not when it was first registered.

alright, i learned this now, but see behaving of 3D...the auction was already closed, and he came trowing stickes and stones

•••
•••
Please use one of the following methods:

Report feature: (the red triangle icon located to the bottom left of every post)
Ask A Moderator forum: http://www.namepros.com/ask-a-moderator/
Contact NamePros Member Services: http://www.namepros.com/contact-np-member-services/
If it's a question / suggestion regarding NP: http://www.namepros.com/namepros-info-and-suggestions/
Or contact a staff member directly: (Using the private messaging system)

Hope that helps, Please note that many times when a reporter is found to have instigated the situation, they may be the one that winds up with the disciplinary actions.

Moved to info. & suggestions for now as to see if there's constructive public feedback that can be educational for everyone in the thread.

Eric Lyon

•••

Popular this week

• The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back