Dynadot

Is there any list of low cost .com registrars?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

monitor

Established Member
Impact
Is there any list of low cost .com registrars? Who are low cost overall without the use of a coupon?

My experience with namesilo, internetbs etc are. Are there any others?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Awesome site. Thanks!
Yes, as long as you keep in mind these are long running promos where DomComp is compensated with affiliate commissions. The most interesting promos are neither long running, nor pay affiliates, hence not present in DomComp (read: said listing is woefully incomplete) ;)

Last edited:
•••
wanwang.aliyun.com about $6.6 each
cloud.baidu.com/product/bcd.html about $6.2 each

•••
•••
Check out Epik.com --- $8.10 for registrations / renewals / transfers. Can't beat that nor the legendary support! Contact me and I'll help setup your account for you. Oh and none of that coupon code nonsense is required!

What's included? Glad you asked:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free domain and email forwarding
- Free Wordpress hosting
- Free domain parking with 100% revenue share
- Commission-free selling and leasing in the Epik Marketplace
- Free domain management tools
- Legendary 24/7 support

Don't get suckered into the other registrars that charge you at every turn!

Last edited:
•••
promo
unlimited qty
not sure til when

namecheap.com
5.9$

enjoy

•••
•••
wanwang.aliyun.com about $6.6 each
I am a bit off topic, but is this site also a sales platform (domain aftermarket)?

•••
is there any cheap .com transfer deals? (no 1and1 please, I hate them)

•••
is there any cheap .com transfer deals? (no 1and1 please, I hate them)

Register.it @ €0.45+VAT

Long running promo. Doesn't get any better than that. Some caveats apply, though:

- technically, for EU residents only, but others have used by opening account listing an EU residential address;

- can push between Register.it accounts, but need to ask support to do that;

- change of registrant name costs €9.00+VAT (i.e. 1 year renewal fee, after disabling domain's add-ons)

Last edited:
•••
I can confirm that at Register.it they allow you to transfer to them only 3 domains during this promo of €0.45+VAT.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back