Domain Empire

Is there any Alternative to SEOparking.com site ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi

Just want to know if any one using any alternate site to SEOparking.com ?

this site provides an autoblogging type platform which is easy to add multiple domain and get contents for them to index pages faster.

It takes too much time to individually set autobloging in the wordpress platform.

please let me know if any one using any other script

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I also used SEOparking in the past , then I moved to DomainApps, then to Devhub and finally to noomle until it closed
Right now, the only one I know is DomainApps beta which is 'partial' custom content - parking content
It's been some time since I checked them out though, no idea if they still provide that

btw. if you find something new, please let me know if that's ok with you

•••
I also used SEOparking in the past , then I moved to DomainApps, then to Devhub and finally to noomle until it closed
Right now, the only one I know is DomainApps beta which is 'partial' custom content - parking content
It's been some time since I checked them out though, no idea if they still provide that

btw. if you find something new, please let me know if that's ok with you

I think there that script available on the market which we can host and use our own domains for that.

if any clone script available then it will work better rather then depending on these sites.

•••
i found this topics from google, i was actualy looking alternative to noomle and seoparking. I found a beta testing site named minisites.host. It is more like noomle but based on wordpress. I use their free plan, yes there I small 320x50 ads on free plan but its fine for me. the ads placed at bottom of my page, its ok for something free :)
after very loong searching...well hope that help

•••
Hi

Just want to know if any one using any alternate site to SEOparking.com ?

this site provides an autoblogging type platform which is easy to add multiple domain and get contents for them to index pages faster.

It takes too much time to individually set autobloging in the wordpress platform.

please let me know if any one using any other script

I used SEOparking for some months, if I can recall correctly in 2011, but it was horrible, the articles were really on the 12 yo level and they were not unique. Google even deindexed my "sites" from search, even when they were indexed as parked pages. The content is by those automatic services not good enough and Google penalize this. I would suggest 2 extremes, Parking only or using the traffic and develop your small website with original content with Adsense.

•••
I agree with decades80 the whole concept of using recycled content will do more damage to your domains. I would opt for outsourcing the content making to get original articles.

•••
yes, me too agree with decades80. Also, at first I didn't notice that seoparking placed their own text link ads on our pages. That was horrible. It almost screwed my domains PR.

Now, after the death of Google PageRank (they shut it down), such concept like seoparking even more have less value.

I am now giving minisites.host a try. Though their website lacks of "how to" , the features look promising. They provide us wordpress with a premium theme and plugins, all for free Their SEO plugin integrate nicely with MOZ. I use wordpress often and like it very much when dealing with SEO.

My scenario is to give each domain 1 home page and contact page. Then, I will do regular blogging (1 blog post a week), doing some long tail keywords research for its topics and keywords. Regular bloggin is good for SEO.

I will also place any advertising, be it an affiliate link or ppc/cpm ads network. My ads network choice would be bidvertiser, revenuehits or ubercpm.

Last edited:
•••
Nice, it seems like a plan so good luck to you.

•••
•••
Nothing to thank for. Just have patience and read as much as you can on NPs first. Enjoy! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back