Dynadot

Is there an alternative to HosterStats.com?

NameSilo
Watch

Ahmed299

Impact
Hi,

Sometimes the website is unavailable. Currently, it is not loading.

Are there any alternatives to HosterStats?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure; but i appreciate hosterstats owner is active on Namepros @jmcc something cant say about the rest.

It is down at the moment,
what seems to be the problem, @jmcc
IMG_4888.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Not sure; but i appreciate hosterstats owner is active on Namepros @jmcc something cant say about the rest.

It is down at the moment,
what seems to be the problem, @jmcc
Show attachment 239021
Transferring to a new server and adding more data. It should be back online in the next day or so.

Regards...jmcc

Last edited:
•••
Transferring to a new server and adding more data. It should be back online in the next day or so.

Regards...jmcc

Thank you for your response. I would like to suggest that the interface and home page be updated to have a more modern and attractive look. Currently, the home page appears outdated and reminiscent of the 90s era.

I believe that a redesign would greatly enhance the user experience and make it much more appealing.

Thanks

•••
Thank you for your response. I would like to suggest that the interface and home page be updated to have a more modern and attractive look. Currently, the home page appears outdated and reminiscent of the 90s era.

I believe that a redesign would greatly enhance the user experience and make it much more appealing.

Thanks
It has to be transferred to a new server first and there's a lot of data to transfer.

The main thing with the interface is keeping things as simple as possible. It has to search hundreds of millions domain names and return the results in less than a second. The home page is basic. (Very 1990s. :) ) The idea behind the basic web design is to keep the web pages as small as possible so that they load quickly and so people can get the data that they need.

In addition to the domain name data, there is more hosting statistics and ICANN registrar statistics (back to 2001) to be added along with the web tracking data (whether a domain name had an active website or was on PPC or for sale) for domain names. The old graphs were using Flash but they are being replaced with Javascript graphs.

It will be down for a frew hours today.

Regards...jmcc

Last edited:
•••
•••
Till the data, the hostarstats not opening.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back