IT.COM

Is .site a new gtld worth Pre-registering domains on?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Just as my title states, I had pre-registered familyInsurance.site, bestprices.site and onlinestudy.site 2 years but it wasn't binding until now when I got an email from United Domains to confirm my pre-registration by turning it into a binding pre-order.

Do you feel .site will have any value when it get to flipping market?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not with these kind of keywords you pre-ordered. I'd cancel those and focus on 1 worders that make sense if you want to order .site, but I'm not a fan of these new GTLDs so I'm kind of subjective on it :) .

•••
I haven't seen .site available for pre-order. Where did you see it?

•••
•••
Just as my title states, I had pre-registered familyInsurance.site, bestprices.site and onlinestudy.site 2 years but it wasn't binding until now when I got an email from United Domains to confirm my pre-registration by turning it into a binding pre-order.

Do you feel .site will have any value when it get to flipping market?

The flipping market suggests you want to turn around and sell it. If that's the case, the answer is a firm no.

•••
I think only web.site will be valuable

•••
The keywords you have mentioned are not good with the new gtlds. I would recommend you to delete those and add one word keywords. As far as .site is considered .website would be much more good. Many people dont use google.site they may prefer to use google.website

•••
what about these ones?
squirt, tutoring, optometrist, necklace, election, bang

•••
.site is redundant.
You are going to familyInsurance.site, bestprices.site... then you are going to a (web)site obviously. No need to reinforce the fact. Oh and by the way if you must send an E-mail I guess you should use familyInsurance.mail or bestprices.mail perhaps.
You get the idea.

•••
.site is redundant.
You are going to familyInsurance.site, bestprices.site... then you are going to a (web)site obviously. No need to reinforce the fact. Oh and by the way if you must send an E-mail I guess you should use familyInsurance.mail or bestprices.mail perhaps.
You get the idea.

I made this point a few weeks ago.

.website
.web
.site

which would you choose? My choice will be .web or .com. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back