Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Is PayPal down???

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

jaydons

VIP Member
Impact
21
paypal down or having problems, i cant login.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
What a crock. PayPal is having massive problems. I hear commerce schreeching to a halt.
 
0
•••
No shit. You can get in to paypal if you keep trying for about 45 minutes. But who the hell has the time? Lame.
I wonder if they'll get slapped with another lawsuit and we can all feast on their incompetence.
 
0
•••
Working & fast at this time

Jim
 
0
•••
not working for me :(
 
0
•••
Just regged 3 names at Registerfly through PayPal. No problem paying for the names. RegFly accepted payment but no sign of my names yet. I know it sometimes takes awhile but usually only a few minutes. I'll keep everyone posted. This is the first time this has happened to me and I can't help but wonder if PayPal is still working on tweaking their service.


Update:

Just got off with LivePerson Chat at RegFly. No record of my names but they did receive my $23.97. They gave me a credit and I had to reg the names again. All turned out OK. PayPal problem or RegFly problem? Oh well...

ST
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Coastalguy said:
I can't help but wonder if PayPal is still working on tweaking their service.



ST

I think paypals IPN is having issues.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I sent funds via paypal to my scriptlance account today. Got the paypal conformation, but scriptlance doesn't have any record of my payment. This is starting to suck hard!
 
0
•••
This is ridiculous
If it aint broke dont't fix it!!
 
0
•••
It's working fine for me now. :tu:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back