IT.COM

Is PayPal down???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
paypal down or having problems, i cant login.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
I;ve had a lot of trouble with paypal over the past few days :(

•••
Mªtt said:
I;ve had a lot of trouble with paypal over the past few days :(
Thats why you should use E-Gold :lol:
E-Gold is never down:

•••
•••
•••
Man this is getting very Bothersome ........ Can't Close or Confirm anything !!!

•••
•••
They talked about paypal on the tv news this morning. They said that they are having problems due to a system upgrade. I guess they didnt have a very successful upgrade. The news ancor says that paypal doesnt know when the system will be working properly again but they are working on it.

•••
•••
•••
What a crock. PayPal is having massive problems. I hear commerce schreeching to a halt.

•••
No shit. You can get in to paypal if you keep trying for about 45 minutes. But who the hell has the time? Lame.
I wonder if they'll get slapped with another lawsuit and we can all feast on their incompetence.

•••
Working & fast at this time

Jim

•••
•••
Just regged 3 names at Registerfly through PayPal. No problem paying for the names. RegFly accepted payment but no sign of my names yet. I know it sometimes takes awhile but usually only a few minutes. I'll keep everyone posted. This is the first time this has happened to me and I can't help but wonder if PayPal is still working on tweaking their service.

Update:

Just got off with LivePerson Chat at RegFly. No record of my names but they did receive my $23.97. They gave me a credit and I had to reg the names again. All turned out OK. PayPal problem or RegFly problem? Oh well...

ST

Last edited:
•••
Coastalguy said:
I can't help but wonder if PayPal is still working on tweaking their service.

ST

I think paypals IPN is having issues.

•••
•••
I sent funds via paypal to my scriptlance account today. Got the paypal conformation, but scriptlance doesn't have any record of my payment. This is starting to suck hard!

•••
This is ridiculous
If it aint broke dont't fix it!!

•••
It's working fine for me now. :tu:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back