IT.COM

Is PayPal down???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
paypal down or having problems, i cant login.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Paypal always is usually down everytime i logged in it says the following hours paypal will be on maintence etc. -_-, but nowi don tuse paypal no more cause its Garbage Fraudsters

•••
•••
•••
I sure hope alot of people at paypal are getting fired for this mess. :(

•••
It is never down for me, at all... They're might be something wrong with you? lol

•••
it was definitely down this morning and or was slow to load. and now i still get errors..

•••
Seems to working almost perfectly now.

•••
It was working fine for me in the morning, I had a couple of errors when I logged out but currently it's down.
The PayPal website is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance.
It will be available again at approximately 7:15 PM PDT.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Hopefully it will be back up soon! :tu:

•••
Message 3004

That's what I get...sems Paypal has been hit by some kinda attack. Goodthing we are all in the dark D-:

•••
•••
•••
PayPal should give every user a dollar for every time they go down :-D.

•••
the system is down for me too! but patience is a virtue!;) be Cool B-)

•••
time out as of right now :( i cant verify that a client paid me so i cant activate his account :(

•••
It will be available again at approximately 8:10 PM PDT.

•••
jroy said:
It will be available again at approximately 8:10 PM PDT.
they are extending the time! LOL!

•••
Nevermind, it logged in but then it had an error message.

@ 1rrr1, yes Paypal keeps delaying the time because it's not sure when they'll have the service up again.
Pires could not estimate when the service would return to normal. "We're working to get it fixed as soon as possible,"

•••
HellFear said:
Nevermind, it logged in but then it had an error message.

@ 1rrr1, yes Paypal keeps delaying the time because it's not sure when they'll have the service up again.
Pires could not estimate when the service would return to normal. "We're working to get it fixed as soon as possible,"
sorry, it is seriously annoying though. I think that we should have more competition and an alternative.

•••
No kidding I made a withdarw for $200 into my bank and now it's not at paypal or the bank....got my fingers crossed :|

•••
•••
anthonyjdoe said:
No kidding I made a withdarw for $200 into my bank and now it's not at paypal or the bank....got my fingers crossed :|
that is bad lol...

•••
been working fine for me all day :)

•••
Brian said:
been working fine for me all day :)
it is working now.

finally!

•••
I had problems for a day in a half ut it is finially working for me now.

Early today I saw there message saying they would be down for maintenance until 11AM then it changed to 12pm and on and on... any way what do you expect in the virtual world... I am sure it will be a mistake they will never make again.

•••
lets just hope that it will stay online

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back