Domain Empire

debate Is .online having any value or totally dead ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vikas123

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.Online needs more time to make a full decision on it's viability. Heck, it hasn't even been a full year for it yet! Just like any of these new tld's, I'm still not placing any major coin into them yet.

I do own about 15 LLL's that I plan to renew another year.

Some words sense with .online. Earnyourdegree.online or checkyourcredit.online for example.
IMHO

•••
maybe u can drop them and then reg again under promo?
is this like $10 to renew?

there is way more to it than just what makes sense.

I own only one (regged under promo of course).. domainportofolio.online

makes sense? kinda does. will I renew it. nope.

•••
I live in Europe and all I see is ccTLDs and .com, sometimes .eu .org .net stuff.
There is not a single site in a new extension that I visit on a regular basis, and I am not alone (more like the majority in fact).

Since you are asking "is .online having any value", I suppose you mean is it good for speculating on. It's not like there is a big aftermarket for these names.
New extensions are the kiss of death for domainers.

Well I want to run a small service for free online tools and for this reason I bought 2 coms (1 short and 1 too long) and I redirected them to the .online version since http://mobiletools.online sounds simply most cool for this purpose while mobiletoolsonline.com is just for any case. So I suppose other endusers will do too in future. It's simply because most people who are not doing domains even sometimes do not know about nTLDs. It will need some time and some pioneer brands who use it then things might change IMHO :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back