NameSilo

showcase Is now the time to promote DApp Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Somertonian

Established Member
Impact
Hello all,
As the Crypto scene develops in 2018 is now the time to promote DApp's? I have registered some names over the last 6 months and would like to explore selling some of them. Here are some of them (they are all dot com):
AllthingsDApp
FindaDApp
DAppbasics
ReviewaDApp
DAppbeginners
DApptips
DApphints
DAppabc
DApptastic
WhyDApp

I would appreciate any comments you have.

Kind regards,
Somertonian

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mobile phones are just processors under a piece of glass and plastic from China.
Wearable devices are just processors in wearable form.
Smartwatches are just pedometers with a piece of glass and slightly more function

Anyone can belittle anything. It doesn’t mean anything

I'm not belittling dapps. . They have great potential to change the world if they haven't already. Think you're missing my point, but no worries.

•••
(dawtcom)

DappStake

•••
These are going to be huge in a few months, I'd price them high and hold on to them for just a little bit (if you have good ones).

•••
Maybe a stupid question but still.
How is it actually pronounce? Will it remain the same if/ when it goes mainstream?
For know it seem to be D-app, could it end up being said just "Dapp"
Was thinking regging a couple but it does make a difference if it is said one way or another.

•••
•••
I can contribute;

KillerDapps
Dappps

.com's

DappStore
.co.uk

•••
in king ,

Lab//Dapp
Dapp//blockchains

•••
(dawtcom)

DappSupply

•••
•••
•••
I have DeFiDAppLab in dotcom.

•••
Caught the below today......

Dapp Site .com

It has a very very small backlink profile, someone did some minor promotion of it back in 2018/2019 - gives a good indication on it's potential use.....one of the links is below....

https://sudonull.com/post/29520-Advance-Ethereum-DAPP
https://www.buildbox.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-dappsite-community.14239/
Got an offer of £500 for this late last night via Sedo, countered higher than the DAN listed price due to the commission difference, the bidder cancelled negotiations pretty quickly after that :xf.smile:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back