Domain Empire

Is NamePros.com Site Slower Than Usual This Morning!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just curious. This site is acting like I'm on dial-up. :( Anybody else having this problem this morning?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah. It's running very slow. Sorta frustrating.

•••
Me too, the site took an age to load (all other sites work fine) and just getting to open your thread took way longer.

•••
Yea I've noticed that today and yesterday. Even at my office it seems to be a bit slow. Could just be an influx or heavy load on the servers at the moment.

•••
•••
I know something on the server just got replaced, so I bet it just needs some tweaking or something. (Not that I know anything about so servers, so who knows? :p )

•••
As I understand it, the hard drive was replaced to help the site run faster. :/

•••
It was slow as hell (minute+ loadtime) yesterday, then it went down for like 15-30 mins, and now its just slowww (30+ seconds load). i was checking in announcements to see if staff mentioned anything, but there wasn't anythign yesterday after the downtime...

•••
Not slow at all when compared to the total passing of geologic time since the creation of the universe. :|

Actually about 30 sec. lag time from San Francisco area.

Last edited:
•••
This page timed out twice trying to load, and I've reset my internet and router numerous times, it seems when I have my NP tab open, it kills other tabs, too.

Edit: Timed out trying to quick post.

Re-edit: Timed out again, I'm using FF 3.0.5.

Third Time Out.

Fourth Time Out.

Note: If I don't open NP's, I don't have other problems.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Got in my post!

Took 7 minutes, 10 seconds, thanks to FF TimeTracker

Last edited:
•••
mitch007 said:
Just curious. This site is acting like I'm on dial-up. :( Anybody else having this problem this morning?

AWESOME POST MITCH!

Yes It is Slow as He!!

Thanx,
I was starting to think it was my crazy laptop!
lol

•••
very slow here using cable as well....

•••
Same here , after the downtime its slow

•••
Ever since 'Hammy' went on to that 'Hamster Wheel in the Sky', it appears RJ hasn't been able to locate a replacement 'hammy' that can keep up with the demanding workload of the NP servers!!

•••
Yep

YYYEEESS slowwww in Toronto connection.

•••
•••
Very slow here in North Carolina. I posted a message in the forum earlier and I was worried the new post was going to time out heh.

•••
Hammy II must be the 'special needs' younger cousin of Hammy I.......

•••
All day at turtle speed...
_\|/_

•••
Hacker attack, working to resolve the problem.

•••
It seems to be back to normal.

•••
I'm back up to speed as well

Thanks Mr. Mayor!

-Zh

•••
Wooohooo! Back to normal. :)

-Bill

•••
Back again!!! A W E S O M E! :tu:

•••
Bastard hackers. I think it was Bill's brother.

-Galel

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back