Dynadot

domain Is lemonace.com a good choice as a first domain purchase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DEVShah

Impact
Hi,
I am new to the domain game and was looking to buy lemonace.com from godaddy auctions for $5 + 1 year fees. I did a quick search and godaddy gave an estimated value of $1,551 and brandpa recommends a range between $2696 and $2995.

I would appreciate your guidance and thoughts on whether it will be a good domain to start learning the tricks of the trade.
Thanks
Dev

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NP

I cant see a lot of uses for this one and its only registered in 2 other extensions (neither are developed)

Always get a list of potential buyers before buying a name. Dont buy the name because you like it, make sure there are end-users to sell it to.

Buggest advice I can give you as a new domainer. DONT ever use automated appraisal tools (godaddy, Estibot, Valuate etc) Why do you think Godaddy (a domain registrar) would have a high appraisal for a name, they want you to register the name, and where would you register it? Godadddy!! Its in their best interest or you to buy the name so they make money.

•••
Thank you for your insights. I appreciate it!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back