Domain Empire

discuss Is Jesus a Fake ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Is Jesus a Fake ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Is Jesus a Fake ?

- Adorned by 3 Kings
- Born of a Virgin
- Performed Miracles
- Star in the East
- 12 Disciples
- Dead for 3 days
- Resurrected

The same Story Jesus had , had also :

1.) Horus ( Egypt ) 3000 years before Jesus
2.) Attis ( Greece ) 1200 years before Jesus
3.) Mithra ( Persia ) 1200 years before Jesus
4.) Krishna ( India ) 900 years before Jesus
5.) Dionysus ( Greece ) 500 years before Jesus

many more

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is Jesus a Fake ?

- Adorned by 3 Kings
- Born of a Virgin
- Performed Miracles
- Star in the East
- 12 Disciples
- Dead for 3 days
- Resurrected

The same Story Jesus had , had also :

1.) Horus ( Egypt ) 3000 years before Jesus
2.) Attis ( Greece ) 1200 years before Jesus
3.) Mithra ( Persia ) 1200 years before Jesus
4.) Krishna ( India ) 900 years before Jesus
5.) Dionysus ( Greece ) 500 years before Jesus

many more
Don’t you have anything better to do?

•••
I believe in God and I believe in Jesus. It's called faith.

My reason for believing is simple. When I hurt, when I'm tired, when I'm sick, when I'm worried, when I'm thankful, my mind automatically asks God for guidance and thanks God for my blessings. I can't help it. It just happens.

I believe God is in our hearts and minds. Not in books or man-made history. You won't ever be able to explain the "why". Many have tried. You won't be able to explain why your mind works the way it does, or why you have the thoughts you have. Not possible.

Enjoy the beauty of the world and be good to yourself and others. Our time is so relatively short here, in this form.

•••
There is no God
Never was
Jesus is a Fake
There is no BitCoin

Never was

Michael Ehrhardt is a Fake. There is only...

tumblr_p220827WyH1urmckio1_1280.jpg

•••
Do Good

and

Good will come to you

Last edited:
•••
This is a rabbit hole most people wouldn't want to go down.

•••
Stick to domaining. Don't pose as wise and become fools.
Where did we all get "facts" to disprove or approve something or someone?
I'm pretty sure you used books recently written...
I'm sure that "UFO" in California didn't send you special intelligence..

If Jesus is so fake to you then why is it so strong on your conscience and mind that you have to open threads and talk about it year after year?
I watched Hercules Movie and it doesn't bother me.

Is it something on your conscience that says, what in the world if this Jesus is who he said he was?
Are you looking for other Atheist to join your party to ease your conscience?
The crowd is not as safe as you think..

All I know is.. this isn't politics. Debates, discussions or arguments are meaningless. It's not a law to be passed or a public opinion contest. At some point each person will discover if it's truth or not. And namepros isn't that point or place.

Because if something is fake, my belief won't make it real.
And If something is Truth.. then my belief, nor popular opinion won't change that either.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The knowledge we have is very limited to say convulsions. Was it fake or not, is your choice and should remain yours. It is not your duty to force others your point of view. Again your info is very limited to say anything about Jesus or religiona in general.

•••
But not the son of God

We are all children of God...even those that believe their existence is a 'one off'. The question is will all the children make it back home after they leave the physical restraints of this rock floating in space and time.

There is no doubt there was a human named Jesus that existed, Numerous writings refer to him and the 'trouble' he was causing at the time.

So, for me, there is a quick sum up: #1) Yes, the historical person Jesus did exist. #2) We are all children of one 'God' or higher being. #3) At the time we are set free from this physical existence, the truth will be known. #4) I have several hundred domains near expiration so I will not be spending much time here...Merry Christmas to all!

•••
Do you tell your children there is no santa?

Why not let them believe, whats the difference if it provides joy and tranquility.

Even if what you say is so, why not allow people to die in peace believing in God. Why force your point of view on anyone. Why not just be tolerant and go about your own business.

•••
If only closed minds came with closed mouths

•••
I'm guessing you are from the US, but this is a worldwide spread. There are so many stupid pseudo religions, used only for money laundry, espionage and other dark stuff, but religion is only a cover up
I'm not a strong believer myself, I go to church rarely, but it always upsets me when I hear social related problems discussed in the church.
I want the church to be a church only, where I go there and say thank you for what I have and wish other good things for the future.
Yes, US and the worldwide participation here is one of the drawing factors of me checking in here often. I agree with you for the most point as far as what a church should be.
I only posted my story because of the earlier comment by Maple Dots wondering if an athiest is telling his kids there is no Santa. I thought that was funny and I thought my story was funny as all get out when I was told. I pictured a bunch of 5 year olds with their Santa magic ruined by a church going Christian kid whose parents really didn't have that kind of intent I don't think, just thought it was better for their kids to know right out of the gate for whatever reason.
All I have to do is look up in the sky on a clear night or watch a small child and I am convinced and reminded there is a God.

•••
If Jesus is a fake...Jerusalem did not exist

•••
Michael Grant, a historian and an expert on ancient classical civilization, noted: β€œIf we apply to the New Testament, as we should, the same sort of criteria as we should apply to other ancient writings containing historical material, we can no more reject Jesus’ existence than we can reject the existence of a mass of pagan personages whose reality as historical figures is never questioned.”

•••
Right
The City is Jerus ( conquered by David ) than named Jerusalem
There is no God

if there is no god then there is no you
are you saying you are or you are not?
or are you saying you are god?

•••
Albert Einstein, a German-born Jewish physicist, asserted: β€œI am a Jew, but I am enthralled by the luminous figure of the Nazarene.” When asked if he viewed Jesus as a historical person, he responded: β€œUnquestionably! No one can read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word. No myth is filled with such life.”

•••
anyway... the stupid english translations of bible are not even close to original.. hebrew.. armenic etc.. its not even supposed to talk about one god.. but plural gods... you will probably get more truth out of the new Alien movies and how they engineered man.. then you would from stupid english rerereretranslations of bible

•••
•••
•••
His ego, which seems to be beyond the solar system

•••
Jesus Christ is just as Real as you just the same way you're real on this planet earth.
Now the question is; do you believe in him?

•••
Our Mind are super intelligent and think some super exist. Animals don't worship any God. First of all, why God is in human form not a bird, animal or Alien? And he always care about what human think and not about other living being? It just human creation, that why we centralize human as everything God care about. Just like in past, people believed SUN rotate around earth, Earth is central of all and the person who said no Earth rotate Sun, he has been stone to death. Their is one God exist and that is Nature. I can feel the nature, see the nature's power and its destructive power not just in earth but also in universe.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back