Dynadot

information How is in a country with a dictatorship

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dondomainer

domainnamescom.comTop Member
Impact
I was born in Cuba, La Habana, 10 years before the fall of the Soviet regime, by then, the communist system of Castro Brothers worked perfectly, does not matter how much you want to do, from walking down a street, read a book or what to eat the government was there, even the children, i received an indoctrinated education, they said :

" everything the government does is fine "

"everything the fidel Castro says, is better"

and paradogically, many people defended this attitude, do not criticize, if any news from outside came about whether Castro's had said something bad, we had no right to doubt to believe that news...news as

"The Castro's brothers were racists with black Cubans"

" The Castro's brothers are getting rich thanks to govern the country"

"Castro's never declare their property to the people"

do not even doubt it, Castro say that is a fake news, and that's it, the people defended what he said, even if he said it wrong.

Sometimes Cstro's it was a bit worse, he was able to criticize his own military officers at all levels with the sole purpose to get away from the problem, as was the case number 1 against a General ( Name : Ochoa ) and many of his best intelligence agents ( most ended up sentenced to death )

-----------------------//

My father is not Cuban he is French living in Cuba since 1970, he was communist until he realized his big mistake, then he try to get us out of the country, we obtained in 15 days the documents of the French embassy but still had to ask the government for permission, which responded : No, we must go to mandatory military service first.

June 19 / 1998 - the last day that I saw my brother

My brother and i was separated, my brother was sent to the interior ministry, and I to the FAR (Army). We were sent to separate preparation camps for 45 days.

I was assigned to a Korean officer, (a crazy son of a bitch) hunger, fights and abuse each day, from 4 AM to 9 pm.

4 : 00 AM : burst of shots, smoke grenades, fire or selective beatings inside the barracks and everyone run half naked for 12 KM in 1 hours and a half, I and many of us faint many times, no doctors or any medical attention, just water on the face and keep running.

5:45 AM to 6:00 am

personal cleanliness, make beds, clean the barracks and breakfast but if making the beds or cleaning the barracks is not done in time nobody take breakfast that morning.

6 :01: AM - to 12:00pm

Alarm, everyone in the polygon, the general came to talk shit, good time to catch your breath in 5 minutes,
then training again.

Weapons / Chemical

Self Defense

and walk or run with 45 kilograms of weight

And you know, the sun punishing, green clothes heat with the sun like the devil

one day a week, Fridays night, walk 45km in 5 five hours or less.

there were some capm called the camp of value, that you have to go through while shooting real AKM ammunition over your head.

one day a week, monday : infiltration exercises.. try to enter inside a neighboring military unit. danger, they can shoot you and kill you, but who cares. I was 6 hours lying on the floor completely full of mud.

two day a week at night or day, alternate, Parachute launch, heliported or swim to an fuckin island full of lice.

Almost at the end (40 days later), I get a permit to go to my house until the other day, but, come back before time, I could not stand the calm.

45 day later, we're done, is still more than half a year, but, already finished this training so i think it will be easier, - the officer asks me if I want to stay in that unit. i respond, - No thanks ( but i thinks : f#$@$ you bich )

the reality is that everything was going to come worst after that 45 days.

---

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back