NameSilo

Is it unprofessional...?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Would it be suitable as an avatar for NamePros?

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes!

    27 
    votes
    84.4%
  • No!

    5 
    votes
    15.6%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Sabre

First Time Poster!Top Member
Impact
629
Is it unprofessional etc. to have a picture of yourself as an avatar?

Ive been thinking of it for a while now, and im thinking of putting it into effect...

I just wanted some opinion on whether it would be ... 'suitable' to put up on a business forum?

Although, who knows? You might want to know what i look like! ;)

Thanks,

Tom
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I will also say Go for it. Always feels better to know who your dealing with.

Spy
 
0
•••
:bah:

I voted "YES" yesterday thinking the question was "Is it unprofessional..." !

I guess you can; it's really up to you:D !


True_Snake
 
0
•••
I don't think of it as professional or unprofessional... I mean it really doesn't make a difference...
 
0
•••
Although I voted yes, let me say that not posting your real picture doesn't
necessarily make you unprofessional, either.

It's how you behave online that'll make a difference. :)
 
0
•••
Right thanks, ill put it up in a little while.... thanks for all the opinions!

P.S. I will not be held responsible for any agony / injury caused by my face! ;)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back