Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Is it possible to?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
10
Is it possible to lookup which domains have a certain thing in their Whois?

I'm trying to see what additional names a certain guy owns, and am wondering if there is some sort of whois query to show domains owned by his particular company?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I doubt it. Registrars don't give any domain information to third parties except
what's stated in the current WHOIS.

Besides, you wouldn't appreciate some stranger looking at your records, would
you? ;)
 
0
•••
davezan said:
Besides, you wouldn't appreciate some stranger looking at your records, would
you? ;)
I sure know I wouldn't ;).
 
0
•••
Unless the guy happens to own his own webserver then you can check to see all the websites on his server using IP reserve lookup from whois.sc
 
0
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back