Dynadot

Is it easy to push at NameSecure.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Don't know if this question has been asked before or not.

Wanting to reg 25 free .infos there but I thought I read that pushing to another account requires contacting Customer Service.

Anyone familiar with the process?

Thanks,
ST

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Haven't Actually done it yet CG ~ But unless They changed it .... Yep - It's all done Via Email -

They told me to Email BOTH User Names and Passwords ????? - When I contacted them about "Internal Pushes" ..... :o

•••
Thanks Mark for your quick response.

Sounds a bit cumbersome to push there, doesn't it?

ST

•••
From what I understand it's not "easy" in the sense you need to email them (wait a day or two for a response) for the transaction. In addition, your email must include the whois info of both accounts including the usernames and passwords for those accounts.

Someone suggested earlier that the best way to push a name to another individual might be to create a 2nd account of your own. Then ask NameSecure to push the domains to your own account. Once this is completed you can give the username/password of this newly created account to the other party.

•••
Thanks paxton.

Very helpful,
ST

•••
paxton said:
From what I understand it's not "easy" in the sense you need to email them (wait a day or two for a response) for the transaction. In addition, your email must include the whois info of both accounts including the usernames and passwords for those accounts.

Someone suggested earlier that the best way to push a name to another individual might be to create a 2nd account of your own. Then ask NameSecure to push the domains to your own account. Once this is completed you can give the username/password of this newly created account to the other party.
that is so annoying

•••
I think I'm going to pass on NameSecure. Hard to resell names with that kind of push process.

ST

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back