.tv Is it do able? MedicalMalpractice .tv

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

jlc

Established Member
Impact
12
Moved from content/development.

I am not a a developer, but I want to develope medicalmalpractice .tv
It is currently parked at go daddy.

What I am thinking is to move it to enom and use the social networking tools there. I would like to sell exclusive rights to attorneys in the medical malpractice field. Say one for each state? I would control the site and only except as friends attorneys that paid for the right.

I searched youtube for medical malpractice and they have some informational videos done by attorneys. I could grab them but then the advertising would be free.

Opinions and advice needed.

Thanks,
JLC

p.s. my husband was a victim of medical malpractice.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back