redz Account Closed Impact 10 Dec 8, 2005 932 views 24 replies #1 do you guys think a domain is a good christmas present?
M monRa VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 23 Dec 9, 2005 #21 If it was a LLL.com I would get it but I don't think anyone is gonna give me something like this
D dev99 Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 7 Dec 10, 2005 #22 Might be something nice for someone who has never regged one before, but for an experienced domainer, may seem a bit of a stupid present.
Might be something nice for someone who has never regged one before, but for an experienced domainer, may seem a bit of a stupid present.
C charbar Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 5 Dec 10, 2005 #23 ...do you know there are some women that would prefer a dozen roses, rather than a 3 letter .com?.....
...do you know there are some women that would prefer a dozen roses, rather than a 3 letter .com?.....
MadAboutDomains Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 6,439 Dec 10, 2005 #24 If you have any NNN or LLL names, then that would be a great christmas present. I'll give you my Godaddy Transfer details
If you have any NNN or LLL names, then that would be a great christmas present. I'll give you my Godaddy Transfer details
NPQueen VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 139 Dec 10, 2005 #25 Hmmm I think that a domain name is a great present :D And I really like the idea of getting someones name for them. The babies website is a great idea as well. There are just so many options with the domain name. :santa:
Hmmm I think that a domain name is a great present :D And I really like the idea of getting someones name for them. The babies website is a great idea as well. There are just so many options with the domain name. :santa: