IT.COM

question Is ChinaRegistry Threatening me?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yousaf Saeed

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

I registered a single word domain 5 years ago and made a website blog on it and it started giving me good revenue form AdSense. It is a generic misspelled dictionary single word name that at the time of purchasing the domain was not a trademark and not even today. But this morning i received an email from China Registry and that made me feel like whats going on here and how to reply this mail:
upload_2020-12-22_12-49-7.png

Please help me to understand what is this all about and how to professionally reply to this email?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They have been sending out these emails for years.

I just ignore them.

•••
As long as Americas are not after the domain you should be okay ..I could be wrong... @du6262

•••
Buy Whois privacy (Domain privacy protection) and protect against spam emails or ignore that emails.

•••
Spam, been ignoring similar for a long time

•••
Buy Whois privacy (Domain privacy protection) and protect against spam emails or ignore that emails.

Why spend money, gmail filters are free

•••

My domain already is hidden from public due to privacy filter from whis.
The email came form this address: @cnregistry.net

•••
Why spend money, gmail filters are free
Nor whois protection does not apply to such ententes..but your suggestion is much appreciated

•••
•••
  • Ha ha ha. Take it easy
  • This mail is a scam by some criminals,If there is a real problem, it is not the registrar who contacted you

• Just ignore it
best wishes

•••
•••
•••
Hi all,

I registered a single word domain 5 years ago and made a website blog on it and it started giving me good revenue form AdSense. It is a generic misspelled dictionary single word name that at the time of purchasing the domain was not a trademark and not even today. But this morning i received an email from China Registry and that made me feel like whats going on here and how to reply this mail:
Show attachment 176994
Please help me to understand what is this all about and how to professionally reply to this email?
Spam. Don't bother replying

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back