Dynadot

Is bytehost good free hosting?

NameSilo
Watch
Is bytehost good free hosting? I want to use it for hosting.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you get a chance to search the forum?

I remember I have seen 1 or 2 active threads about them in the forum. Also, if you are looking for freehosts, http://www.freewht.com would be a help.

•••
If I remember good, I tried them 1-2 years ago. Normall, fairly fast hosting that was.
Also, my friend is using them, and he said me once, that hes happy with them.

Pointer.

•••
Their servers are fast, but they have really bad security.

It's basically two guys running the whole network. I was a Byet Reseller but got hacked because of their "Vista Panel", and they held my domain hostage for $30.

•••
Web Hosting @ USD 9.99/year

BB Special Hosting Packages
offer valid till 5th November, 2007

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB Special (Unix) = USD 9.99/year

200 MB Web Space, 1 GB Data Transfer Per Month, 2 POP3 Email Accounts (SPAM Free Accounts), WebMail Support, WAP Enabled, Unix Server, PHP, Perl, 1 mySql Database, Your Own Control Panel

No Setup Fee - No Hidden Charges - No Other Charges

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BB Special (Windows) = USD 9.99/year

200 MB Web Space, 1 GB Data Transfer Per Month, 2 POP3 Email Accounts (SPAM Free Accounts), WebMail Support, WAP Enabled, Windows 2003 Server, ASP, PHP, Perl, MS Access Databases, 1 mySql Database, Your Own Control Panel

No Setup Fee - No Hidden Charges - No Other Charges

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Business Hosting Packages and Managed Dedicated Servers are Also Available

for further details contact us at

Tel : +92-21-7625067 Cellular : +92-344-2027736 Web : www.brownboy.pk
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•••
If you need reliability go for a host with a decent pay. After all you will get for what you pay.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back