Dynadot

Is anyone a SedoPro member and how is it

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
working out for you?
I also read where current members can refer other people.
If this is rite---can someone refer me :)
Dont know how it all works
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sedo Pro

PM me with your name and email address and I will send you one.

According to Sedo, you must:
"have at least 200 domain names or $200 in monthly earnings; quality, commercially-oriented traffic; and excellent ethics in regards to click fraud and traffic manipulation."

Also:
"please note that receiving an Endorsement Code is not a guarantee that your friend/ brother/ dog/ etc. will be admitted in to the SedoPro program. However, it does play a factor."

•••
and even if you have more than 200 domains plus the endorsement code you still can't be sure if they will get you in

They also look the traffic of the names (especially if you are a normal sedo user and try to "upgrade" with sedo pro)

Split your domains to various parking sites. Sedo is good domain market place and many domainers because of this are bored to park them elsewhere

Sedo PRO is better but still has flaws, don't try so hard to find endorsement for this

•••
I have been using it. It really helped increase the click ration on names I've optimized. I just wish some of the clicks payed higher. Overall, on my names that don't get much traffic, I am getting some income now, where I was getting none on them under the standard pages and at fabulous. It does take some tweaking. Overall, I'm getting to like the control it gives me in adding related keywords to the domains that no automated process does as well. The pages look pretty good too.

Here's one of them I just added a couple days ago:
http://www.instantmessaging.im/

Notice all the "popular search" terms which I changed from the standard generic keywords to ones related to the domain name.

I can give referrals as well if anyone thinks they qualify and would like to try it.

•••
I would appreciate an invite to the Sedo Pro...

domainbell at domainbell dot com

anyone ??

I was thinking of also trying another parking service - but maybe this
SEDO PRO version would make me a happy camper.... (smile)

~DomainBeLL (Patricia)

•••
•••
AdoptableDomains said:
Invitation sent.

thank you :)

much appreciated...

~DomainBeLL (Patricia)

•••
I have more than 300 domains with regular sedo parking. I'm not quite happy with incoming traffics for some of domains. I'm thinking trying other parking service but maybe I should try this PRO version first before I move them out.
I would appreciate if anyone invite me to the Sedo Pro... Thanks

•••
apply to fabulous if you have gambling domains, and go to namedrive otherwise

you will double if not more your rev compared to sedo

•••
I think there are other services apart Sedo PRO that will work fine
If you read the whole thread the number of domains don't interest them much, the traffic does
So if you have any amount of domains without traffic they will not accept you and this is easy for them because they check the current traffic of your normal sedo account

•••
AdoptableDomains: Great thanks for your invitation~

irishmat, dotnom: Thanks for your suggestion and feedback!

I'm going to try SEDO PRO to see how pay rate will be improved. Then remove number of domains that is not doing good at sedo and move them as irishmat suggested. Thanks again you all~ Just Love Namepros!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back