Dynadot

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Shane Vs. Shane
There you guys go...:D

•••
•••
•••
My situation is RESOLVED. Thank you fellas for being supportive and a special thanks to Shane. The Real Shane.

•••
All other
Will you refund Headsupp his $1500 today?

Yes or no?
Done and all other legitimate complaints are being dealt with.

•••
•••
•••
Does that mean you are refunding them?

Yes or no?
Yes the legitimate ones, I agree no arbitrator is needed for those.

•••
•••
All other

Done and all other legitimate complaints are being dealt with.

Can I ask you to take a moment of your time and address/respond as a professional/Gentleman courtesy to LannyB post?

•••
As an example: Would you call it a legitimate complaint if we built a website for someone for $299 and the website was completed but they wanted a refund because they didn't get traffic or the business hasn't made a sale and after the handover they have done nothing?

What was promised and what was delivered? Did you promise them a website only? Or did you promise them that they'd generate revenue with the website? If you promised website only then no refund is warranted if you provided the website. If you promised them it would generate revenue and after 14 months it has generated zilch then yes, you owe them their money back. From people's stories in this thread seems like there was like of talk of grandeur that went along with things from your end.

There are not as many as you think, you need to remember that this story that was sent to Shane was all started by employees that were terminated/left the company and yes that I tried to grow it too fast with some good people and some of the wrong people. My fault, I was the CEO. Businesses fail.
Incidentally, it took way too long, but all these employees are paid in full. It's no surprise that they day after the last one was paid the story came out.

So explain what happened with Lanny. According to Lanny there 8 months of service consisting of a significant amount of hours. Was Lanny compensated fairly for all the time put in? And what happened with the revenue share that in Shane's article says you received revenue for a big website build and you told the team you never got the revenue so they were not entitled to any revenue share???

Don't think you can come in here, not respond to anything, offer refunds for a "few" claims, and then all is well. According to some people you really f#cked them over. So either say they are full of it, admit they are right and you f#cked them over, or explain yourself.

•••
Can I ask you to take a moment of your time and address/respond as a professional/Gentleman courtesy to LannyB post?

I will do that, it takes longer to respond but i will.

•••
What was promised and what was delivered? Did you promise them a website only? Or did you promise them that they'd generate revenue with the website? If you promised website only then no refund is warranted if you provided the website. If you promised them it would generate revenue and after 14 months it has generated zilch then yes, you owe them their money back. From people's stories in this thread seems like there was like of talk of grandeur that went along with things from your end.

So explain what happened with Lanny. According to Lanny there 8 months of service consisting of a significant amount of hours. Was Lanny compensated fairly for all the time put in? And what happened with the revenue share that in Shane's article says you received revenue for a big website build and you told the team you never got the revenue so they were not entitled to any revenue share???

Don't think you can come in here, not respond to anything, offer refunds for a "few" claims, and then all is well. According to some people you really f#cked them over. So either say they are full of it, admit they are right and you f#cked them over, or explain yourself.

Oh I plan on responding, the refunds are just a part of dealing with this.

•••
If there anyone else on here with a legitimate claim, grab me on Skype and let's get it done so i can address the other issues in this thread. adam.dicker

•••
Adam you ware using your colleague Chuck Jr as a filter to have the outstanding work completed on my site.Chuck could not authorise the changes and upgrades required without your input and communication has failed to have this issue resolved as agreed or refunded plus the additional refund for Mobile Lead Monster.i paid you 1500 for my destinyweddings.com site plus MLM what is the status of my refund?

•••
Adam you ware using your colleague Chuck Jr as a filter to have the outstanding work completed on my site.Chuck could not authorise the changes and upgrades required without your input and communication has failed to have this issue resolved as agreed or refunded plus the additional refund for Mobile Lead Monster.i paid you 1500 for my destinyweddings.com site plus MLM what is the status of my refund?
Grab me on Skype and let's deal with it.

•••
Disclaimer: I have no history or business with Adam Dicker.

It's good to see people getting taken care of.

It speaks volumes that Adam Dicker's reputation (whatever it is now) has value to him, but the people he hid from and let down had none. It's even more brazen to have touted himself as a successful domainer just trying to help others make revenue, when in reality he was just helping himself to their funds, their naivete, and their trust.

Plenty of people are going to shill for him because they want to believe only the best of people succeed, or they have a history with him and know the game. What's most disgusting is that he is sitting on a fortune in domains and doesn't even need to break the little people for his bank account, or his ego's sake.

The ready made excuse others crafted earlier has already come out: I got overwhelmed in business. I call BS on that. People were knocking on the door for months and being ignored - it took Shane's blog post, this thread, and probably Frank stating publicly about it all to get Dicker to handle it.

If it's as simple as rip people off, hide behind your reputation and their silence, forfeit back a small percentage of profit when it hits the fan, be applauded for being forced to face the music and welcomed back to the fold....well.....

Shane, you're a loose cannon and your motivations elude me - but regardless, thanks for this thread and riding it out.

•••
Andrew Allemann says

October 7, 2015 at 10:47 am

I’ve read a lot of claims over the past 24-36 hours. I’m not sure it’s getting us anywhere. I know that Shane Bellone (the author of the original blog post that started this discussion) plans to reveal more.

I’d like to collect some good information, rather than just basic accusations. I think this will be helpful in getting the full story. With that in mind, you can email me at andrew (at) domainnamewire.com if you believe you have been cheated. However, I only want the information in this format:

1. What you bought or your business deal and relevant dates
2. How much you paid, if applicable
3. What was delivered
4. How was this deficient compared to what you were promised
5. Do you have commitments (either prior to the transaction or afterward) that are in writing?
6. Did you ask for a refund? If so, did you receive a response? Include dates/details
7. Your name

E-MAIL THESE TO ME RATHER THAN POSTING A COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO TAKE A LOOK.

Last edited:
•••
Shane, you're a loose cannon and your motivations elude me - but regardless, thanks for this thread and riding it out.

concur.jpg

•••

Sometimes it's about other people. Other times, I will admit, it's about me.

My post and thread had a goal and we are seeing some form of restitution.

What's important is that Adam is doing the right thing now.

I'm not saying anyone should do business with him but I am saying some credit is due.

•••
I have done business with Adam Dicker for like 6 months. My personal experience has been one of trust and professional one!

•••
I have done business with Adam Dicker for like 6 months. My personal experience has been one of trust and professional one!

Bro, we're past that. lol

•••
•••
•••
Back