Dynadot

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Exactly, that's why I quoted you and queried you.

But that was a good try. Weak sauce, Shane.

•••
[16:08:43] Michael Cyger: i always defend you, adam, and give you the benefit of the doubt because there are always 2 sides to every story. but there are enough people that have come to me that I cannot ignore them. they include sponsors, people following the show, and sherpas. and i feel terrible not being able to give you specific details, but i feel like i’d be breaking their confidence. and, honestly, i don’t want to get in the middle and try to figure out all the details.

•••
So there is more to protect the public from possible predator behavior - but if Dicker writes checks he gets a pass? And if enough "Pros" and others show up to support this - people should feel apathetic about it? Some still think this was just a poor business decision? Too funny.

At some point people may speculate to themselves that perhaps favors/offerings exchanged hands to keep certain things under wraps - particularly since you and Adam keep conversing by phone when one would think you're the last person he wants to talk with. Hell, yesterday it was attorneys at 20 paces.......

Dicker can call it "drama" if he wants to, that's a convenient approach given his position. But like I said earlier - I truly don't get your motivations. No offense, and you tend to not have a concern about it, but surely you recognize your credibility could be at risk as well?

In a nutshell: You opened a box half-way (again), Adam Dicker postured and then flinched, you're now swearing to keep that box closed as long as he follows through with his "commitments", people are turning to look at you now and say to themselves, hmmmmm......

But that might just be me. I do love the smell of extortion in the morning!

You are absolutely right. I think Shane should post whatever part two was as He said he will before Adam started refunding people.

•••
Exactly, that's why I quoted you and queried you.

But that was a good try.

I have my reasons and they aren't any of your business. This isn't about ruining a man but about reparations. I did what I had to do and he's doing what he has to do. We don't have to be enemies. We don't have to brawl in the streets.

•••
They talked on the phone. They probably agreed on a deal between the two so Shane won't go to phase 2. Shane was aggressive the first day, but now sounds like a little puppy when referring to Adam. He must have received what he wanted "behind the scene".

•••
•••
They talked on the phone. They probably agreed on a deal between the two so Shane won't go to phase 2. Shane was aggressive the first day, but now sounds like a little puppy when referring to Adam. He must have received what he wanted "behind the scene".

If you think I can be bribed you should reread the 37 pages of this thread.

•••
Are you suggesting that Shane is being paid to withhold part 2?

I would strongly encourage him to carefully think about his response.

•••
I have my reasons and they aren't any of your business. This isn't about ruining a man but about reparations. I did what I had to do and he's doing what he has to do. We don't have to be enemies. We don't have to brawl in the streets.

I think you missed the scope of my post, Shane - it wasn't to provoke you to act or to see someone ruined. Considering yesterday you had no concern whatsoever with someone's reputation and were gung ho to seeing the world know the "truth" of it - much like the Flippa thread - you have done a sudden about face, and that can cause suspicions about it. Pretty simple stuff.

As I have stated, I am glad the people that were punked are getting refunds. And of course you don't need to reveal the dangers of the domains to anyone - but don't try playing it like it's for the sake of Adam Dickers reputation....

•••
I think you missed the scope of my post, Shane - it wasn't to provoke you to act or to see someone ruined. Considering yesterday you had no concern whatsoever with someone's reputation and were gung ho to seeing the world know the "truth" of it - much like the Flippa thread - you have done a sudden about face, and that can cause suspicions about it. Pretty simple stuff.

As I have stated, I am glad the people that were punked are getting refunds. And of course you don't need to reveal the dangers of the domains to anyone - but don't try playing it like it's for the sake of Adam Dickers reputation....

I never said I was protecting his reputation.

The people I represent are happy with the results. They are what matters.

If there are more people out there who haven't been heard they should get in touch with me.

Otherwise, I'm calling this a success.

•••
This isn't about ruining a man but about reparations.

Meanwhile any time someone thinking about doing business with Adam Googles his name from now until the end of time this thread about Adam being a "criminal" will pop up.

•••
Shane got nothing and was paid nothing, nor did he ever ask for anything.
Adam

•••
Meanwhile any time someone thinking about doing business with Adam Googles his name from now until the end of time this thread about Adam being a "criminal" will pop up.

Heh.

•••
I would strongly encourage him to carefully think about his response.

Sigh, always going over this. I am female, so it is "her". And don't confuse my having bigger balls than most here as testament to my appearance - I'm quite feminine. ;)

And I only postulated arousing suspicions. I wouldn't make an accusation without concrete evidence.

Haha, but maybe I will so I can be threatened to be sued!

DARN YOU SHANE!!! WHAT BACKROOM DEAL DID YOU GET THIS TIME!!!! :laugh:

•••
I heard that Shane got a good offer on a lead generation website, a vice president position (paid 1% of all profits about $100m), and a packet of peanut M&M's (brown one's removed) as part of the package.

•••
I heard that Shane got a good offer on a lead generation website, a vice president position (paid 1% of all profits about $100m), and a packet of peanut M&M's (brown one's removed) as part of the package.

I can confirm this is false.

•••
My own suspicion: Part 2 never existed in the first place.

•••
Can we expect you will reveal the other goings on that may have an adverse effect on the domaining community as whole - as you previously stated you would - or has something changed that now makes those once significant revelations moot?

•••
My own suspicion: Part 2 never existed in the first place.

A valid assumption but most likely false-

Shane isnt stupid- and he had stuff to back this up- incase it would have gone out further.(court)

•••
•••
You even gave him the brown one's?

You must be Canadian to know the brown ones are hundreds. Purple is better though you don't see them much anymore, those are 1000 dollar bills. .... and no brown or purple were exchanged.

•••
•••
What a sh*tty thread! I've red almost all pages since the begging. I agree with DoumB21, at his post
What at [removed] you are Shane Bellone, accusing Adam as criminal and look at your posts now.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
What a sh*tty thread! I've red almost all pages since the begging. I agree with DoumB21, at his post
What at [removed] you are Shane Bellone, accusing Adam as criminal and look at your posts now.

I will jump in and defend Shane, he brought the issues to light and it's being dealt with. That was his goal and it was successful. The rest is just noise.

•••

All I meant is on Day 1 Shane was so committed to the downfall of Adam accusing him of the worst things.
And now, not so much. This is kind of weird.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back