IT.COM

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why are you trying to start trouble now? We're past the drama and working on a resolution.

Haha, you're accusing him of "starting trouble"?!?!?! :)

It seems a valid follow-up to a claim you made, Shane.....

Is this about only making people whole? Or is it about making people whole AND helping people avoid future error?

•••
Why are you trying to start trouble now?
From you, that is one of the funniest line out of these 34 pages. This thread is so ridiculous.
What is coming next? All companies on the planet have unhappy customers. Which one, that you have no business with, are you targetting next?

•••
...it's as simple as rip people off, hide behind your reputation and their silence, forfeit back a small percentage of profit when it hits the fan, be applauded for being forced to face the music and welcomed back to the fold....
The unfortunate reality that will be... :(

•••
Why are you trying to start trouble now? We're past the drama and working on a resolution.

Let me take the heat of Shane, Yes I buy comments off Fiverr!
I buy them to promote my businesses and pump up press releases/videos/articles I have done with positive comments.

•••

Sounds like part 2 may not be forthcoming after all?

•••
•••
EDIT

Last edited:
•••
•••
I would love to see Raymond Hackney opening another thread for moderating the issues one by one, if he is willing to take this trouble, with only the complainant/s (one complaint at a time), Adam, and Raymond having commenting rights and only viewing rights for others. I say Raymond's name because he is respected here and is neutral.

I think a large pile of the mess can be cleared this way systematically.

@equity78

•••
•••
I would love to see Raymond Hackney opening another thread for moderating the issues one by one, if he is willing to take this trouble, with only the complainant/s (one complaint at a time), Adam, and Raymond having commenting rights and only viewing rights for others. I say Raymond's name because he is respected here and is neutral.

I think a large pile of the mess can be cleared this way systematically.
Count me in Raymond is a great guy.

•••
Nothing is being stalled and nothing has changed.

I'm not that vindictive.

As far as I'm concerned, making good makes us good.

I'd quite like to know what has changed in less than 3 hours, other than one person getting a refund, have there been further communications between you and Adam Dicker?

•••
Let me take the heat of Shane, Yes I buy comments off Fiverr!
I buy them to promote my businesses and pump up press releases/videos/articles I have done with positive comments.

Finally some truth, transparency and honesty on page 35!
Bravo for that.

•••
I'd quite like to know what has changed in less than 3 hours, other than one person getting a refund, have there been further communications between you and Adam Dicker?

Just got off the phone with Adam again.

He's making an effort. Providing he follows through with his commitments there is no reason to further this assault.

•••
•••
He's making an effort. Providing he follows through with his commitments there is no reason to further this assault.

Wait what? Assault? You bring forth a big problem which got resolved and victims made whole due to your posting. If there are more situations that are being hidden from plain sight and you have the "power" to help more victims, then why do you choose not to? Really, what is your motivation?

•••
Wait what? Assault? You bring forth a big problem which got resolved and victims made whole due to your posting. If there are more situations that are being hidden from plain sight and you have the "power" to help more victims, then why do you choose not to? Really, what is your motivation?

People affected can post in this string and it will get resolved.
Not sure what else you want.

•••

For all you know the parties he did this for are the ones being taken care of behind the scenes right now. I would imagine a big part of him bringing this issue to light would be to make sure everyone is at least aware of previous situations moving forward. Hence it being posted in "warnings and alerts".

•••
So Adam is doing the right thing now- creds for that... - what matters is the coming future- how will NicheWebsites be run from now on (if at all) etc etc-

•••

Ok, ask me any question and I will give you an honest answer but i will not say anything negative about a former employee or former/current client period.

Make your own assault if it will make you feel better.

•••

Poor wording on my part.

The point was to give a voice to those who felt they didn't have one.

This post was a success.

Plain and simple.

•••
So Adam is doing the right thing now- creds for that... - what matters is the coming future- how will NicheWebsites be run from now on (if at all) etc etc-
Much different, lessons learnt, I will learn to say no and be 100% truthful.
This post has actually been very helpful for me to make positive changes that are needed.

•••
It should be noted that Shane doesn't owe anyone anything he did this because it seemed like the right thing to do and since this isnt a court of law Adam is doing what he now feels is the right thing to do (regardless of his previous actions) without actually being forced to by a judge etc.

•••
People affected can post in this string and it will get resolved.
Not sure what else you want.

Gee I don't know... The whole truth? An explanation? Apologies to the people you harmed?

Explain the LannyB post. Or just keep ignoring it like what Lanny said she went through doesn't matter.

You act like making some repayments is sufficient to have this be open and shut. You get this resolved in 2 days while others have dealt with this for many many months? You don't get off that easy.

•••
There is a lesson here. Be sure to have a clear and concise agreement on what deliverable you expect from any business deal. I had a lead generation site built by Adam and his crew - not a $1500 site, but a $49 site/template installation and modification. It was okay. Not great but okay. I have worked to improve it with images and so on. I learned a lot doing it, and now do not need the assistance for that type of site anymore. It was worth what I paid. Now, if I had paid $1500 for the work I'd be standing in line.

Get clear specifications, Y'all

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back