IT.COM

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @GoWebnames
The nothing new comment above is not mine,I did comment earlier on in the the Blog and briefly up above.

So, probably another person by the same name.

•••
@ OP, SensationalistShane.com is available to reg . Are you aspiring to be a tabloid writer?

Pages of comments centred around whether the OP called Mr Dicker a criminal or not? Come on people.

Everyone popping up with a holier than thou attitude about morals, while at the same time grossly inflating the prices of domains to end users who want the domain bad enough to pay it. We all do it. Stop with the moral high ground nonsense.

Mr Dicker needs to get his house in order, it seems. I'm sure he is capable of doing that. There's no real news here (unless part 2 has something worthwhile to report). Remove the spin and sensationalist nature of the post and there's not much substance. Bad business decisions happen all the time and some deals get strung out longer than anticipated. Is there proof of intent to rip people off?

The OP is ruffling feathers while on some sort of infamy drive and everyone is reacting just how he hoped. He's drawn everyone in with his hook but does he have a killer punch to deliver? It's doubtful.

InfamousShane.com is also available

I'll save my popcorn until this is news worthy.

•••
I'm personally amazed that Adam Dicker hasn't come back to fight his corner here, the silence is deafening.

Silence is probably per his lawyer's advice.

•••
google says that keyword [adam dicker news] has zero exact monthly searches.
so don't worry about this...

Yeah, and Adam's reputation can't be influenced by some newbie wannabies by pulling such childish and unprofessional stunts.

On the other hand, imagine what it would look like if Flippa would have done something against Shane legally in response to what he "revealed" in his thread (against Flippa's business insights, and not their scam thingy)? That would be a solid case for Flippa. Flippa; a big and renowned company, against its former employee. Someone's career would have been long gone by now in the industry.

Sorry if I am crossing anything here but the sole purpose of this thread is to gossip around, insult certain people, defame them, dishonor them, and other unethical terms I can't even think of right now. so that's exactly what I am doing, gossiping and enjoying the thread, like Shane is.

•••
Yeah, and Adam's reputation can't be influenced by some newbie wannabies by pulling such childish and unprofessional stunts.

On the other hand, imagine what it would look like if Flippa would have done something against Shane legally in response to what he "revealed" in his thread (against Flippa's business insights, and not their scam thingy)? That would be a solid case for Flippa. Flippa; a big and renowned company, against its former employee. Someone's career would have been long gone by now in the industry.

Sorry if I am crossing anything here but the sole purpose of this thread is to gossip around, insult certain people, defame them, dishonor them, and other unethical terms I can't even think of right now. so that's exactly what I am doing, gossiping and enjoying the thread, like Shane is.

Last man standing wins.

•••
We had this argument early on in the thread, but is has kinda become redundant now that so many are coming forward to voice their dissatisfaction.

I'm personally amazed that Adam Dicker hasn't come back to fight his corner here, the silence is deafening.

Mostly because Adam is a professional businessman and has no time for gossiping around in a thread that has nothing factual, so far.

I believe he is fully aware of the situation (here) and is preparing for something to shut the craps out of those who have flamed this fire without any fuel.

My 2 cents mate.

•••
Mostly because Adam is a professional businessman and has no time for gossiping around in a thread that has nothing factual, so far.

I believe he is fully aware of the situation (here) and is preparing for something to shut the craps out of those who have flamed this fire without any fuel.

My 2 cents mate.

Clearly you need to Google "professional."

There's nothing professional about him.

•••
There's nothing professional about him.

And this is coming from a person who has no moral, ethics and professionalism and the wisdom of how to deal things.

You really have some ego dude. I'm not the one who should be googling, perhaps it goes the other way around.

Peace

•••
And this is coming from a person who has no moral, ethics and professionalism and the wisdom of how to deal things.

You really have some ego dude. I'm not the one who should be googling, perhaps it goes the other way around.

Peace

It's unethical to write the truth?

Interesting.

•••
It's unethical to write the truth?

Interesting.

Yes, when you have nothing to prove the "truth". Because until then, it's just accusations. And so far, you sir are very good at it.

•••
•••
•••
I woke up this morning and decided not to decide, it makes no difference in my life so why cast judgement on someone Ive never met.
Here is my final conclusion:

a) Shane knows viral marketing much better than I do or will ever.
b) Adam has maybe helped some people and maybe not helped others, but since he never screwed me over in any way I will never know the truth 100% so its not my job to decide.
c) I have my own life to worry about so it is ridiculous I wasted so much of my time yesterday reading this thread, I need to learn time management better if anyone has a course on that you could recommend that would be great ;)

•••
I woke up this morning and decided not to decide, it makes no difference in my life so why cast judgement on someone Ive never met.

b) Adam has maybe helped some people and maybe not helped others, but since he never screwed me over in any way I will never know the truth 100% so its not my job to decide.
c) I have my own life to worry about so it is ridiculous I wasted so much of my time yesterday reading this thread, I need to learn time management better if anyone has a course on that you could recommend that would be great ;)

I have a course I'll sell you for $1000, reduced from $3999, but sold three days ago to somebody else for $29.

PM if interested ;)

•••
I have a course I'll sell you for $1000, reduced from $3999, but sold three days ago to somebody else for $50.

PM if interested.

I have to admit that is pretty funny....time to log off and actually get work done AHHH

•••

I'm sure Adam has a course too.

Pugs will likely be more reliable though.

•••
•••
When can we expect part 2 will come?

•••
•••
•••
What did I missed since yesterday?
Any additional or supporting news about it, or you guys still talking what is right and wrong about the post?

I think it's time for some clarity of what's going on.

•••
What did I missed since yesterday?
Any additional or supporting news about it, or you guys still talking what is right and wrong about the post?

I think it's time for some clarity of what's going on.

Lots of new comments at the bottom of the blog post itself is the only new development really.

•••
•••
•••
Part 1 out 5.

Let me spill the beans: My Experience with following Adam and enrolling in Domain College.

I really didn’t want to be forth coming like this, but as illustrated with Frank Schilling, your request to get reimbursed or refunded only happens when a public statement is made. I have frankly waited too long and am still waiting on a failed commitment and no connection to an industry insider in order for me to capitalize from a website I paid $1500 for and which the transaction took place 13 months ago. I have since asked for a refund, various times. More on this later in Part 2 or 3.

When entering the Domain Industry I looked for guidance and followed Adam since he seemed like a "mild mannered guy who will do anything for anyone". He displayed wisdom in the Domain Industry. He seem like he was well respected as an industry leader. He showed vulnerability. He cries out openly on a Youtube video, about his harbored feelings about how hard it was to let go of his Dads passing. He seemingly sounded genuine and trusting. I was in for a little shocker.

First: Adam's Domain Broker Course.
http://www.domainsherpa.com/review-20140616/ >>> 59:10
Normally the course was supposed to cost 2k. It was offered on AdamDicker.com. I felt like I was going to learn how to make good domain investments by a respectable domain industry figure. Adam offered a special on DomainSherpa for 1k (50% Off) and stated to visit this link to sign up

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...main-broker-course/+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

So, wanting to learn from the Industry Expert and getting real excited on getting 12 coaching sessions by what seems to be by Adam, I signed up. Did I get even one coaching session by Adam? No. Did I get 12 coaching sessions by anyone. No. After visiting the sign up page or link, is it made clear anywhere that the coaching would be given by anyone but Adam? Not to me.

I simply got many Youtube videos, featuring Adam (which I would guess, 95% are readily available on his Youtube channel or on Youtube.com in general or other Video Sources. )

In fact I believe I had watched pretty much had already watched most of them already before this course. So okay. That sucks. Than I should get excited about learning about domaining through Adam's group coaching. Wrong. One coaching session by someone I didn't even know existed because I signed up with the 50% discount. (Didn't state that on the Sign up page on AdamDicker.com. And this was the one and only thing that had some value to me, but was it worth 1k? Sorry, but that one coaching session wasn't that good to be worth 1k.)

Okay, the course was offered by Troy Rushton. However, I think transparency on his "Domain Broker Course", on his website should have been in order. The course is laid out so you take a few courses each day. By the time I was finished and found out that what I thought I signed up for, would not be delivered, the 30 Udemy refund policy had already being surpassed.

Okay. Nothing criminal here. At this time my attitude was: I am eager to learn about domaining. Lets scratch that and move on.

PS: Honestly. I just want closure and want to be refunded what is owed to me. Part 2 tomorrow

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back