NameSilo

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It was just a suggestion, loosen up take some ex lax if you have to
What does my background have to do with it? Maybe we can start sending each other stool samples for analysis to get a better understanding of each other.

I do believe you Pug, maybe the lawyer wanted to make an extra $150

Because I don't trust you or your intent here Stanley.

•••
I don't know Shane, I made a comment once on his blog, and he jokingly said he should offer me a job. Just saying I think he is straight up honest. And my judge of character is in question so other than the pope I have no suggestions

•••
I am having fun, improving my typing skills, back to workNov2, so bored. We all got sucked into this cesspool of shit, me maybe more so than I should. Trust me? I trust maybe 3 people in this entire forum.
My intent try and become a successful domainer, learn how to build a website.I have never made money doing this and I work 8 hours a day for peasant wages. My health is poor, you want a pic of my one ball for proof? I sleep 4 hours a night mr rich guy and to sum up, this was totally fucking amusing.
I must admit I am pretty damn good for someone who only got their grade 10
God Bless the Trailer Park Boys

I will be satisfied when the money comes in for those who deserve it. If it doesn't we all know i am fucked

•••
I did get that famous letter too, same as Pug. And same as Pug, I've never done business with Adam Dicker before nor he owes me any money. I came here to comment as a "visitor", sharing my critical view on the matter. Unlike Pug, I didn't even bother to open that pdf, I threw it to the bin as soon as I received it. And unlike Pug, I'm not going to lose a single second of my time replying to that letter, or thinking about it. It was just a ridiculous attempt to shut us up, simple as that.

•••
I did get that famous letter too, same as Pug. And same as Pug, I've never done business with Adam Dicker before nor he owes me any money. I came here to comment as a "visitor", sharing my critical view on the matter. Unlike Pug, I didn't even bother to open that pdf, I threw it to the bin as soon as I received it. And unlike Pug, I'm not going to lose a single second of my time replying to that letter, or thinking about it. It was just a ridiculous attempt to shut us up, simple as that.

Do you have a problem with me opening and responding to the letter?

What do people need or want from me here?

Some sort of expansion on D. Wells suggestion of all from post #1 being refunded (not via paypal) in return for locking the thread, unedited, with the final post being an honest explanation as to why it was locked, sounds like a good one to me. If that is what is now on the table. No idea if his post was a suggestion from D. Wells or a suggestion from Adam Dicker.

Although that's not really my business as I'm not the owner of the thread, or the forum, and I don't have a financial dispute.

Agreeing not to contribute to an unlocked thread is not a good solution for anybody, as people would be few beers away from breaking any such agreement, so it would need to be an agreement to lock the thread reached by consensus by those owed money when they are satisfied that their disputes have been settled.

I'm not in communications at all any longer with any of those on post #1, or with Shane or Sir Drago about their issues, but I do feel that they need to grasp the opportunity collectively to try and reach a mutual agreement of some sort and will need to concede some ground, with locking the thread when contractual disputes are resolved being an obvious compromise.

At this moment in time I don't consider myself to be involved in a dispute unless the letter I received is expanded on.

Last edited:
•••
Do you have a problem with me opening and responding to the letter?

What do people need or want from me here?

Not at all, don't take it personally. You are free to do whatever you consider right. I'm just sharing my thoughts on this... you're damn wrong if you think I'm your enemy.

•••
@PugDomains

Adam Dicker told me he will refund victims if everyone agrees not to post.

He says, this was the only purpose of the letters. Not sure how everyone feels about it... Maybe the victims should weigh in...

•••
•••
•••
@PugDomains

Adam Dicker told me he will refund victims if everyone agrees not to post.

He says, this was the only purpose of the letters. Not sure how everyone feels about it... Maybe the victims should weigh in...

Is locking the thread a full resolution of his issues though, remember that some recipients of the letter are not owed a refund and have had it loosely implied that they have libeled and need to commit to the removal of some currently unspecified posts (which I would personally consider on a post-by-post basis, independently of any other individuals issue). That includes me, but not exclusively, and does it include Shane Bellone? I don't know the answer to that, but you'd think that Shane would want his own assurances before agreeing to locking the thread.

On the face of it the locking of the thread in return for all issues on post #1 being resolved and marked as resolved sounds like a very fair compromise. However, at current a fellow poster is claiming that Adam Dicker has denied sending me a letter, if that is true (that he has denied that), what is the motive behind that denial? Those owed money are refunded, the thread is locked, and then various other parties who also received letters subsequently receive a list of further demands? Which they can't tell anybody about, because the thread is locked?

I'd like to see those owed money refunded, I'd also like to see the thread locked, but not if it means others being thrown under the bus. Including me.

Last edited:
•••
This is very kind of you. But i already have legal representation should I require it.

As do I, but some of the many others to receive a letter may not, which is the point in the fund.

•••
you only have 30 minutes to delete a post at NP unless it is in marketplace i think

•••
I don't disagree with this statement.

However, a "Class Action" suit could take years. And could have an unfavorable outcome including greater finacial loss to those with legitamate claims.

It would "seem" that those who did reach out to him, as he requested, received letters with intent to settle.

I personally don't know the numbers and facts and am only speculating.

This is my opinion and yours may vary... and that's ok.

Regards,

WPM

Oh BS! That's right you are speculating. A class action suit does NOT take years. And do you think both parties want to drag on? It's all about settlement. And lets not forget evidence.

Last edited:
•••
As do I, but some of the many others to receive a letter may not, which is the point in the fund.

Absolutely! I think it's a great idea for different reasons.

•••
Now everyone is digging up everyone up. The only purpose is to cast doubts on the credibility of an opposing voice and to distract the readers from the information brought up. A diversion tactics.

Now all dirt are starting to surface. Shit are thrown everywhere. Fact is full truth are still not forthcoming.

It's easy to make claims online hiding behind a nick and avatar or anonymity. As much as I believe in accountability of our actions, we should be equally responsible with our words as well.

I'm completely unable to verify who Jen-Sin even is, because he uses multiple different identities in the whois for his domains.

I had been given a warning for discrepancy in my whois ownership of the domains I am promoting here after pug tried to cast doubts on my character. How many people actually checked the whois of my domains that my whois are proper or improper, but how many people just believed whatever pug said I'm a questionable person without checking with me?

This is what I called irresponsible speech. Free speech should not dissolve responsibilty of what one said. And I'll like to invite pug to clarify his claims about my whois discrepancy.

This is how reputation are damaged and smeared. And we see many similar attempts throughout the last 100+ pages.

The warning given to me has been retracted. No reason given though. What is important is my whois has always been proper. But some people here will have an otherwise impression of me now just because of reading what Pug said. Who's going to take this responsibility?

Free speech is not irresponsible speech.

How many more people are going to unearth more information about me and post them publicly?

How many people will selectively choose what I say and quote me out of context?

I never claim to be a god nor did I claim to be perfect.

We all make mistakes in our life. What's important is to be aware of the mistakes we make, admit them and most important, to make a commitment to change and not repeat the same mistakes again. I respect @SirDrago and proud of him for his courage to admit his mistake.

I wonder how many outsiders would be laughing at how we fight amongst ourselves. Who will still take us seriously? Who will still want to do business with us knowing domainers will dig up all their info and background publicly if we disagree with them?

Allow me to repeat myself again:

Let's be constructive and beneficial to all parties, with the goal of the industry's long-term best interest in sight, consistent with the right values.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Jen-Sin from Singapore
A nobody in domaining industry

•••
Now everyone is digging up everyone up. The only purpose is to cast doubts on the credibility of an opposing voice and to distract the readers from the information brought up. A diversion tactics.

Now all dirt are starting to surface. sh*t are thrown everywhere. Fact is full truth are still not forthcoming.

It's easy to make claims online hiding behind a nick and avatar or anonymity. As much as I believe in accountability of our actions, we should be equally responsible with our words as well.

I had been given a warning for discrepancy in my whois ownership of the domains I am promoting here after pug tried to cast doubts on my character. How many people actually checked the whois of my domains that my whois are proper or improper, but how many people just believed whatever pug said I'm a questionable person without checking with me?

This is what I called irresponsible speech. Free speech should not dissolve responsibilty of what one said. And I'll like to invite pug to clarify his claims about my whois discrepancy.

This is how reputation are damaged and smeared. And we see many similar attempts throughout the last 100+ pages.

The warning given to me has been retracted. No reason given though. What is important is my whois has always been proper. But some people here will have an otherwise impression of me now just because of reading what Pug said. Who's going to take this responsibility?

How many more people are going to unearth more information about me and post them publicly?

We all make mistakes in our life. What's important is to be aware of the mistakes we make, admit them and most important, to make a commitment to change and not repeat the same mistakes again. I respect @SirDrago and proud of him for his courage to admit his mistake.

I wonder how many outsiders would be laughing at how we fight amongst ourselves. Who will still take us seriously? Who will still want to do business with us knowing domainers will dig up all their info and background publicly if we disagree with them?

Let's be constructive and beneficial to all parties, with the goal of the industry's long-term best interest in sight, consistent with the right values.

Jen-Sin from Singapore
You claim to be a neutral participant. But obviously not. Perhaps your country has a different policy of freedom of speech. No one is laughing at anyone. Just look at the domain sale figures. It is not right for people to argue with each other on this subject or any. But you have to understand there are a lot of people here that have been dragged around and are sick of it!. Plenty of people here have stated facts. But you refuse to see them. So what do you expect?.....No need to answer done!

•••

Well, it looks like I have to apologise here, because another member alerted me to the fact that all 5 of the domains you have listed on flippa (and publicise on namepros) are registered to different names, and when I've just checked they appear to all be registered to Jen-Sin (and not updated today). They even provided the names.

No comment on the namepros warning though, clearly that hasn't been issued by me, so appears they haven't fact checked either.

So apologies for that and I'm going to have to start taking a certain other poster a lot less seriously in future unless he can clarify what it is he thinks he knows here. I took him at face value, in order to protect my own privacy, but his info looks to be complete BS.

I am guilty of not verifying this information, which was PM'd to me, and I won't make that mistake again. I'm actually angry with the person who has fed me this disinformation unless he can state how or why he got this wrong, and its twice today he has done so on two seperate issues. Annoyed with myself for not fact checking it.

Last edited:
•••
Who's going to take this responsibility?

I'll have to take responsibility for not fact checking and relying on secondhand information.

I respect @SirDrago and proud of him for his courage to admit his mistake.

Unless Sir Drago fancies plucking up the courage to admit another mistake.

•••
Oh BS! That's right you are speculating. A class action suit does NOT take years. And do you think both parties want to drag on? It's all about settlement. And lets not forget evidence.

B.S.? This isn't a made for tv movie where you "know" the ending will be a happy one, or even bittersweet. And also, any attorney, with the exception of maybe he himself being a victim, is going to actually evaluate the person and company being sued. A. D. Isn't big pharma or the tobacco industry. And since he's not, the attorney also has to weigh the ability of the client(s) to be able to pay the bill in case of a loss beyond the "upfront retainer". THAT IS THE REAL LIFE SITUATION.

If you have EVER had to hire a lawyer for a lawsuit, class action or otherwise, try dealing with losing that case and bearing the costs involved. Unless you have a $20hr attorney including his staff. ;)

Granted, maybe it will take a month or a year.

Either way, if the court ruled in A. D.'s favor... was the whole point of the statement. Everyone loses without recourse regarless of a funding page.

Furthermore, speculation is not a dirty word. We do it every day buying domain names.

I respect your opinion... can't say I love the tone.

These are my opinions and yours may vary... and that's ok.

Regards,

WPM

•••
B.S.? This isn't a made for tv movie where you "know" the ending will be a happy one, or even bittersweet. And also, any attorney, with the exception of maybe he himself being a victim, is going to actually evaluate the person and company being sued. A. D. Isn't big pharma or the tobacco industry. And since he's not, the attorney also has to weigh the ability of the client(s) to be able to pay the bill in case of a loss beyond the "upfront retainer". THAT IS THE REAL LIFE SITUATION.

If you have EVER had to hire a lawyer for a lawsuit, class action or otherwise, try dealing with losing that case and bearing the costs involved. Unless you have a $20hr attorney including his staff. ;)

Granted, maybe it will take a month or a year.

Either way, if the court ruled in A. D.'s favor... was the whole point of the statement. Everyone loses without recourse regarless of a funding page.

Furthermore, speculation is not a dirty word. We do it every day buying domain names.

I respect your opinion... can't say I love the tone.

These are my opinions and yours may vary... and that's ok.

Regards,

WPM

Ahem....Actually you don't know my profession nor will I tell you. Let's put it this way...and think about this...Any case you put in front of a judge/jury will go either way. Any case! One must decide if there is merit going forward. Also, there are many resources one can go for legal help that is either free or low cost. Lets let this one go.

Regards

•••
•••
Ahem....Actually you don't know my profession nor will I tell you. Let's put it this way...and think about this...Any case you put in front of a judge/jury will go either way. Any case! One must decide if there ismerit going forward. Also, there are many resources one can go for legal help that is either free or low cost. Lets let this one go.

Regards

With all do respect...

Your profession is none of my concern. Nor do I intend to inquire.

I have been around on this planet long enough to understand and experience the legal processes and its low cost legal help alternatives as well as getting billed $150+ an hour.

And also enough to know that an attorney will also look at the financial merits of a case and deem it worth the risk of going beyond a retainer's amount.

Let's be clear, the person on this keyboard is educated, as I am sure you are.

Your entitled to your opinions, as am I.

When I feel it's time to put something to rest... I will.

You can say B.S. to anything I say, but ultimately no one knows the outcome until that fat lady is singing.

I'm not looking to make adversaries here. But I am willing to give anyone a run for their money. ;)

Regards,

WPM

•••
He is a better choice than you. You are directly involved with Shane.

See my last quote in my previous post. I don't want to see the effing thing, but alot of people want it validated. Pug made a proposal to send it to a moderator here, but noone here is unbiased imo.
Jen-Sin asked the question, if it was me to pick it would be Domain Shane the most honest blogger there is, but we need an unbiased 3rd party. Thank you Pug for being so polite about things.
I am unbiased. Dont you think ?:)

•••

Now all dirt are starting to surface. sh*t are thrown everywhere. Fact is full truth are still not forthcoming.

Jen-Sin from Singapore

when you buy a domain the public whois information may sometimes been updated very delayed

I had the pleasure to come to know Jen-Sin a little better lately and have done business with him
My experience is that Jen-Sin is a brave men and a reliable business partner
I respect him as a moderateing voice in this thread for which he really needed some guts

•••
Domain Shane is here. Remember a guy asking you about catnip a while back. I exchanged a few emails with you and even liked your flowershop facebook page with my real name. Which is noones business really

I will pm you my name and you can go to facebook and verify I am who I am

I can verify he is a real person. He does know about catnip. And that he has been within 3 feet of an owl

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back