Domain Empire

warning irmahurricane.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just wanted to warn everyone regarding a fraudulent website.

I was searching about domains registered regarding the currently active hurricane Irma and see what websites come up.

So someone apparently registered irmahurricane.com not just only to get the traffic but also to steal money from people who honestly want to help victims.

If you visit the website there is no info about who owns it but just a few pictures of hurricanes and then a PayPal donation link at the bottom.

The PayPal email when you hit the donate button is [email protected]

The owner seems to be an Indian person with no relation whatsoever with any organizations helping victims.

Is there any way godaddy can take down the website since the domain is registered there?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, The way this guy has acted speaks much more than his words. His actions alone are enough for me to 'convict' him, IMO of course. It's times like this when the lowest of the low really do crawl out from under their rock, I am not at all surprised someone tried this as had it all gone smoothly he would have been five figures better off and probably patting himself on the back for a job well done. Scum.

The problem is, and I don't believe for a moment he forgot to hide his information, I think he was just a con artist who didn't realise that the internet is full of 'unofficial police' who will track the mofo down and expose him. His actions pre-exposure only serve to show what a good job the NP's family have done in bringing this to the attention of people who have a direct influence on his life. His employer. Good for you guys, I need no more convincing of his morals or intentions.

•••
When concerning Charity the Things can be scams even with non Profits. The Problem is that you could run a non Profit, because the whole Profit goes to luxury cars salaries and luxury real estates, so the Outcome is the same as income and there are no Profits.. I remember one Story from US TV, where a woman had a charity organization and she was driving Aston Martin bought with charity funds. After exposure she admitted that 5% goes to charity and 95% into infrastructure. I believe there should be a law defining how much income should go to charity lets say 80%. But since a lot of politicians are involved around the globe this would never happen. Sorry a bit off Topic.

Last edited:
•••
•••
That's tasteless and possibly criminal..
Unless they can prove they have legal right or affiliation to be collecting money..

You don't know if they are fattening their own pockets.

•••
Charity fraud is the number one way to steal large sums without legal consequence.

•••
godaddy cant touch anything,unless it is court ordered . It may be for real

•••
Scammers 3.gif

•••
I donated money and food supplies for the Harvey victims and was just trying to find a way to help hurricane victims.

Can you share proof of this with us?

•••
what would you do if someone associated your name with fraud and posted your information online..

Oh I don't know, probably panic and take the link down so I'm not seen committing the fraud anymore. Then I'd deny I was committing fraud and not provide any evidence of my good deeds, because there is none.

Again, please let us know how you have distributed the money you have already collected. I'm not asking for evidence, I only want to know who exactly has benefited from your collection.

•••
Dude has redesigned lol. guess he is a namepros member and has seen this

•••
Dude has redesigned lol. guess he is a namepros member and has seen this
He posted 4-5 times at end of page 1
Still waiting for some screenshots till then your guilty until prove innocent
@ShivPrasad

•••
•••
He is asking us to take down his real information, anyone of here has there screen name real?

•••
Now the site looks like this -

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

•••
"Sh*t just got real!"

gonna get popcorn. brb! :hungry::smuggrin::woot::xf.wink:

•••
•••
@leadnetwork
Let's not make personal threats plz.
Many of us are going thru proper channels.
Thank you

•••
See this article:
https://www.cisecurity.org/ms-isac/...t-actors-expected-to-leverage-hurricane-irma/

Snippet:
Cyber Alert: Cyber Threat Actors Expected to Leverage Hurricane Irma
Date Issued: Sept 8, 2017
Cyber threat actors (CTA) leverage public interest during natural disasters and other high profile events in order to conduct financial fraud and disseminate malware. We expect that this trend will continue with the emergence of new and recycled scams involving financial fraud and malware related to Hurricane Irma.

Malicious actors are likely to post links to fake charities and fraudulent websites that solicit donations for victims of the hurricane or deliver malware. MORE

•••
if I were him I will donate all the money that i got from all ppl! and then sell that domain for 10k, 50% for me and 50% go to donation org! I think it's win win solution! :xf.grin:
Clinton foundation - CLINTONS (used for tax waiver and hide money)
TRUMPS - Cancer foundation (used for tax evasion , writeoffs, hide money)
New on the board - OBAMAS - Obama foundations (tax write offs)

Figure, why every rich person (99 percent) have charity foundations of their own. So I agree with you its biggest fraud scheme .

Also this sounds like a scam, but who knows his true intentions, i agree with @imc

Last edited:
•••
Clinton foundation - CLINTONS (used for tax waiver and hide money)
TRUMPS - Cancer foundation (used for tax evasion , writeoffs, hide money)
New on the board - OBAMAS - Obama foundations (tax write offs)

Figure, why every rich person (99 percent) have charity foundations of their own. So I agree with you its biggest fraud scheme .

Also this sounds like a scam, but who knows his true intentions, i agree with @imc

After reading your thoughts, I had to change my mind. This day and age, no one is that ignorant of how one should conduct themselves to be charitable. It's also illegal to collect funds personally for a national disaster regardless of good intentions. On the flip side, the biggest scammers are the folks who milk money in the shortest amount of time holding high office. Besides running their mouth with good speeches, there's nothing much of consequence that they do.

We are the stupid ones. Holding a full time job and selling domains for a living.

•••
After reading your thoughts, I had to change my mind. This day and age, no one is that ignorant of how one should conduct themselves to be charitable. It's also illegal to collect funds personally for a national disaster regardless of good intentions. On the flip side, the biggest scammers are the folks who milk money in the shortest amount of time holding high office. Besides running their mouth with good speeches, there's nothing much of consequence that they do.

We are the stupid ones. Holding a full time job and selling domains for a living.

The biggest suckers of all time who bares all the cost ---- MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE.

Have you ever thought about this:

You just make enough money to not qualify for waiver for premium medical or for your kids. Example (hypothetical number)
1. Income limit for medical or some other benefit is (51,000) to have your kids covered for medical benefits. Guess what Sir you have just made 53,000 , So you do not qualify. LOL

2. Anyone or everyone who decides the future of middle class people - are Millionaires, (who never get to live a day as middle class, most who ever lived have forgotten)

3. Most of the american popular is middle class people. or also in the world for that matter. Most jokers who vote never think about this.

Anyhow @imc , all the best bud, time to get back to work again :) much regards to you.

•••
website is going down,good news

•••
•••
nvm

Last edited:
•••
Reported to paypal just in-case, thank you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back