Domain Empire

IRAQBUSH.COM finally developed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I bought IRAQBUSH.COM from a fellow NP'er a while back and after failing to find any takers when I was offering it for free to loads of orginisations (Stop The War etc) I decided to bite the bullet and develop it myself.

If you get a second and you have an opinion to voice sign up and help me get it rolling.

Tell me what you think of the name and the site.

Thanks

Lux

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that looks like a very nice website. i always wanted to do something like that for my usassault.com (referring to us assault on afghanistan/iraq) domain but just never had the time to get around to it.

•••
derf9o9 said:
that looks like a very nice website. i always wanted to do something like that for my usassault.com (referring to us assault on afghanistan/iraq) domain but just never had the time to get around to it.

Between you and me it was actually one of the quickest sites I've ever put together, about 1 hour ;) Ssshh don't tell everyone, let them think it took me weeks!

Lux

•••
•••
Thanks Anthony! Now why didn't I think of that ;)

Lux

•••
Looks great. Can I ask if thats all coded by you or is that a CMS?

•••
.edu said:
Looks great. Can I ask if thats all coded by you or is that a CMS?

Thanks! It's a cms, geeklog

LUx

•••
hey, like the site and the geeklog... just wished i knew how to download/amend/publish such blogs cos id be a milllllyonairr.

What dya do, open it up in frontpage/dreamweaver and play about as per norm??

•••
Hey collieri, if you want to split your profits when you become a millionaire I'll glady help you set it up ;) PM me if you need my help and I'll have my people contact your people and we'll cross the i's and dot the t's :)

Lux

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back