NameSilo

iPhone App Writer...Anyone have experience?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

saucey

Top Member
Impact
1,647
I am looking for someone who can turn my ideas into reality. I have a few ideas for iPhone apps, but I am NOT a programmer.

Can you develop iPhone apps? Do you have previous experience doing such? Do you have examples?

I would be interested in hearing from anybody who thinks they may be able to help. Maybe if you can't help... you can point me in the right direction to someone who can!

Thanks. :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back