Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Looking For Facebook API - Mobile APPS Developer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeilLLC

Established Member
Impact
9
Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right forum but it looked like the only one where this fit. I am currently looking for a programmer that can develop aps for Facebook, very in depth games etc.

I am also looking for someone who can develop APPS, including games, for the Android/iPhone platforms.

If you have these skills please let me know. This would be a LONG TERM relationship.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back