IT.COM

.io .io Thread and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
added basket(.)io to the portfolio today :-D. pretty happy about this one

•••
•••
don't like the tld much but the recent sales are making me think otherwise.

what do you guys feel about the future of this tld

•••

Hologram tech and virtual reality development

•••
Keenhome.io i think this company was shown on shark tank, it won funding from investors. It is an IoT company.

•••
How about NNN?

NNN better than LLL, although similar hit or miss, pattern matters. There are many available for sale here, getting close to renewal because we were all watching/participating in the NNN buyout last year. And it is a rather expensive renewal at $33 minimum.

Here's last years buyout thread
https://www.namepros.com/threads/nnn-io-countdown-to-zero.893724/

I think it is a great opportunity to get good names from other NPers if you want to secure them far less than the $100 minimum if you were to backorder, since they are sold out, they get sniped at drop, either by nic.io backorder or park.io

•••
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.io

•••
What a change in the last year for chip domains! The excitement didn't last.

•••
All I know is the .io has expanded from IT and tech into non related premium names on the marketplace, not sure for how long? 3L .io seems to be quite strong in some patterns. It could be a keeper.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Aerobic

dot io

Previously Developed

•••
Around 5000+ LLL .io available to hand register including 180-190 LLL.io available in the drop list !!

•••

I think the more that reputable businesses continue to use the extension, the more popular it will become as a solid secondary option for companies not willing/able to invest in .com names. I'm pretty encouraged by what I've seen. I've only invested in two names so far:

Horsepower dot io
Tempt dot io

I think the key will be to keep an eye on the market (particularly Flippa and Park.io) to see what kinds of names are selling. As far as I can tell, the most popular names at auction tend to be strong single word nouns/products/services, positive adjectives, and action verbs.

•••
I think the more that reputable businesses continue to use the extension, the more popular it will become as a solid secondary option for companies not willing/able to invest in .com names. I'm pretty encouraged by what I've seen. I've only invested in two names so far:

Horsepower dot io
Tempt dot io

I think the key will be to keep an eye on the market (particularly Flippa and Park.io) to see what kinds of names are selling. As far as I can tell, the most popular names at auction tend to be strong single word nouns/products/services, positive adjectives, and action verbs.

yep you are right...more the use of this extension the more favourable are the chances.

.io so far has been a pretty good hit among techies... we just need to keep patience with it...it can grow into a huge beast.

also, if the sales starts to occur on other platforms (other than flippa & park.io) then bam it will sky rocket...

it is not difficult for LLL .io's to be bought out... it will happen easily if some more good sales are seen.

•••
The reg fee and renewal price is high, so it's hard to carry a lot of them while waiting for a sale.

•••
The reg fee and renewal price is high, so it's hard to carry a lot of them while waiting for a sale.
yeah... just buy only that much that you can afford to renew...this will be healthy for the .io overall.

meanwhile i think people at nic.io should sense the enthusiasm behind this tld and bring its price to more realistic levels.

•••
ok so it took a little effort..but i got the exact result for available LLL.io as of now stands at 4730

Available LLL.io for handreg = 4730

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back