Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.io .io Thread and Showcase

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

mrcurly

DomainerTop Member
Impact
8,821
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
0
•••
So what are the chances of selling LLL.io at Flippa for at least $27 after all the fees (see my signature)?
I'm not sure if I want to spend $9 to find out.
 
0
•••
I listed VIQ at auction for $1
A domain name for Virtual Education | VIQ -Virtual/Verbal/Video/Visual IQ.

 
0
•••
TvBox.io
 
0
•••
So what are the chances of selling LLL.io at Flippa for at least $27 after all the fees (see my signature)?
I'm not sure if I want to spend $9 to find out.

Yes ! Here is a list of recent flippa sales (LLL .io)

However.. I tried a few weeks ago.. and
soooo... I had flippa auctions for 3L .io's, and it went amazingly bad.. :(

The names:
opy zla oah yoe

total bids for a all domains: $4
total cost of domain + listings.. almost $170

had reserve.. so no sales. Just testing the waters. Hopefully they will increase in value lol
 
0
•••
I don't get why people pay $50 or more for names you probably couldn't sell even for $20 here.

I have mine for $27 (or $25 if you pay as a gift) and yet only sold 2 so far.

I guess it's a visibility problem...
 
1
•••
I've picked up a few of these recently. One being VideoGames.io
 
3
•••
I have 2 country names, SanMarino.io and NZL.io. Both currently open for offers.
 
0
•••
Moment.io sold at Flippa $1350

not mine
 
1
•••
CodeName.io

Colourful.io

Suspense.io

Orphan.io

Demonstrate.io

ECART.io

Techniques.io

My .io domain portfolio dude....:)
 
0
•••
spares.io
(site for spare parts)

Selling if anybody wants to make an offer.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I've had mild success with selling .io domains but not as much as other tlds

current list, selling most of them

  • sharedhosting.io
  • nudity.io (selling w/ full site and content)
  • nudes.io (selling domain only)
  • billclinton.io (selling domain only)
had, but sold list
  • presidential.io (sold with content and database)
  • hillaryrodhamclinton.io (sold with content and database)
  • donaldjohntrump.io (sold with content and database)
  • confess.io (sold domain only)
  • convict.io (sold domain only)
 
2
•••
VRB.io VR Bio

VRStud.io VR Studio

These are the only .io domains in my portfolio.
 
4
•••
Some .io domains available on my signature:
 
1
•••
wp.png


Integrated work place,iweb pro,internet web proxy,Internet web portal/protocol,i word processor,i web player,internet web page,integrated web programming,instant web payment,internet web pocket/purse,insta web page,etc

some developed sites with wp in .io are ewp dot io,wptest dot io,wpmatic dot io,icwp dot io,uwp dot io,jwp dot io,etc
 
Last edited:
3
•••
Good luck with .io...
 
1
•••
hi everyone, my no reserve auction for tooth.io is ending soon, it has about 9 hours to go! great investment opportunity. check it out here: https://flippa.com/7060964-tooth-io
 
1
•••
CustomerService.IO
DETECTIVES.IO
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back