Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.io .io Thread and Showcase

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mrcurly

DomainerTop Member
Impact
8,821
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
backups.io was a mistake
goldprice.io because gold price has more than 1m search
brussels.io liked the name
 
0
•••
2 reported sales on DNJ

Broker.io $6,000
Bot.io $3,100
 
1
•••
Was able to pick up BestCloud.io recently :)

Also happy to say I grabbed

Athens.io
Albania.io
Prosecute.io
Couples.io
ZXZ.io
 
1
•••
What about city.io where "city" is the name of a city with 300,000 people who prob never heard of .io
 
0
•••
lotto.io sold for a reported $3,500 (july/park.io)
 
1
•••
ikr.io
Equipments.io
vowel.io
vowels.io
Eflowers.io

All for sale.
 
0
•••
For now i have:
css4.io
1080p.io
ita.io (Country Code for Italy)
8880.io
NLD.io
Planning to buy some more.
 
1
•••
@Faheem ur Rehman Out of those I like ITA and NLD -- both solid 3L combos.

I bought my first .io yesterday: Hinduism.io. Just put it up at Flippa no reserve.
 
1
•••
Grabbed Bolivia.io today :)
 
1
•••
Doha.io
 
0
•••
VAV.io For sale. Rare palindrome and pronounceable
 
1
•••
Huh.. vavio could be a neat little brand. The letter v has good potential in tech as well
 
0
•••
Selling both Hearable dot io and Hearables dot io.

Have You Heard About ‘Hearables’? Doppler Labs Just Got $17 Million to Make Them.

http://recode.net/2015/07/07/have-you-heard-about-hearables-doppler-labs-just-got-17m-to-make-them/

Doppler Labs — which created an unusual splash last year by making stylish earplugs and now bills itself as a “superhuman hearing” startup — said it had raised $17 million in a new funding from a star group of investors.


New hearables sound better than headphones

http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/gadgets-electronics/stories/new-hearables-sound-better-headphones

Other people are playing with wearables, those new tiny electronic thingies that are connecting various parts of our bodies to the Internet. I have been playing with hearables, these wild and crazy expensive tiny little things that others call hearing aids, and the more I do, the more sorry I feel for people who don’t have these electronic wonders stuck in their ears.
 
0
•••
Vouchers.io
 
1
•••
Grabbed this one

Registrars.io
 
2
•••
BDW.io - (Bigdata World, BigDeals Worldwide, Business Development World, Best Designer Wearables & many alternatives ...)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I won that NP auction for MobileWallet-io. I plan to put it up at Flippa, probably this week.

It seems like Flippa is the best place to sell these quick currently, rather than NP.
 
2
•••
Only mistake I made was not paying attention to expiration date (Aug 10) so then I figured Oh I've gotta renew it because that's cutting it close to put it up for auction. So, it cost me an additional $35.99 (+ the $30 original price tag) because I transferred/renewed over to GD from NameCheap. I could've saved $3 or $4 by renewing at NC but I like having my names at GD, and it seems that is the #1 account everyone has so hopefully it's worth an extra few bucks in the sale price I get for being able to push it into someone's GD account.
 
1
•••
I won that NP auction for MobileWallet-io. I plan to put it up at Flippa, probably this week.
It seems like Flippa is the best place to sell these quick currently, rather than NP.

I like how you are thinking with mobilewallet(io) I'm keeping ConnectWallet.com for the future sale when all accounts can be connected to mobile/wearbable devices and used for payments. +10yrs cryptocurrency will emerge as a more common system for payments thanks to bitcoin ecosystem technology. There will be major corporations looking into monopolize mobile/wearble payment system with Apple Pay in development with backing from major banking corporations www.apple.com/apple-pay/

If you have the patience hold onto mobilewallet(io) there will be some big things in this space. I love how the (io) inout/output term is used in the tech space. Although we all know it means "Indian Ocean" lol

Of course this is only IMO...

Good luck!!!
 
1
•••
Texting.io
 
2
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back